Welcome to HWZ's new Gaming Arena!

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

We understand there has been a lot of requests for a dedicated Gaming forum section to consolidate all gaming related discussions.

Your wish has been granted!

We've heard your requests and we've worked out a new working partnership with GameAxis on HWZ's forums.

As such, the older GameAxis forums will cease operation sometime in April and it will instead be replaced by HWZ's own dedicated gaming discussion forums.

This section will anchor all general/cross-platform matters, while dedicated sub-forums for PC Gaming, Console Gaming and Mobile and Handheld Gaming will cater to specific segment based discussions.

We hope you'll enjoy this new arrangement, so please channel all gaming discussions to this new forum!

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
nice. though what are the plans for the http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/gaming-arena-381/ landing page? :)

oh and any clan support Dragon?

Currently, the main forum or 'landing page' is for threads that are not platform specific, ongoing threads that covers all platforms (e.g. Tom Clancy's The Division), gaming related threads, events, etc. New threads that are platform specific (i.e. PC, Console, Mobile) will be moved accordingly to their respective sub-forums. Of course, to make our job easier kindly start threads in their respective platform sub-forums.

Personally I welcome and support clans to participate and start threads. For clan recruitment, let's keep it organized to one thread per clan so as not to flood the forum with recruitment threads. If any clan require further forum support, such as a dedicated clan sub-forum, let me know. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.