Bragi Dash

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello folks, can advise where you all ordered your Dash from and usually how long it takes to get shipped to SG upon order. thanks!

angjc9

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a jan' 2015 preorder but I didn't receive any news for shipment yet.. CS team isn't responding to my emails, does anyone have information of why they are not delivering? They only told me that my preorder isn't lost or mixed up but beyond that, no other info is given.. Should I cancel my order and re-order? It seems even people who ordered in mar 2016 (in the US) have gotten theirs.. thanks in advance !

Rottweilersg

Reaction score
I also keen to get one but quite a handful of negative review regarding the set not functioning as expected especially on the Bluetooth dropout and one side not working.

kelvintongwc

Reaction score
Been using one for the last few months and I do not have much issues with it at all. Each firmware update makes it even better to use!

nerdy_hippo

Reaction score
hmm.. saw quite a number of negative reviews in reddit and their fb page.
Can anyone who is currently using the device let me know if it is worth the price?
Am tempted to buy one as I have a 80 discount vocher code. Thanks!

nerdy_hippo

Reaction score
you can try asking in reddit - the dash. i got one from there. however, seems like they are having some issues with regards to shipping to SG.

yotsuga

Reaction score
I just got mine 2 weeks ago. For those who got their dash, anyone has problems with their ear tips?

LouisLoh

Reaction score

This is more my speed. Cheaper, longer battery life, none of that health tracking crap.

Xrin

Reaction score
Unfortunately they don't ship to Sg yet. Well, can always ship to Comgateway.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the main difference is the waterproof, internal storage and activity tracker. Not so important is the touch control and bling.

Considering I only got mine dash mid last month i was rather shocked about the new launch. If the new model can withstand the sweat from my runs then I would definitely go for it. If not the waterproof function of the dash is probably necessary for me considering how many sports bt earphones I have gone through.

Sent from OPPO X9076 using GAGT

Xrin

Reaction score
Any KS backers not buying the headphone, care to share the coupon? Pls pm me thanks ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.