ANyone kana charge @mowbray camp for defaulting IPPT / RT

chestonhoo

Reaction score
I receive a army green letter stated that I have to report to Mowbray camp for my 4th times IPPT and RT charge. Previous 3 times is report to CMPB. 3 times charge $300 already. Anyone got charge there and get fine before from Mowbray camp? Currently I got doctor letter from gleneagles hospital that I have back pain and recommend to downgrade also. Anyone able to advise me?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got letter back did you go arrange for medical review to submit it or just willfully ignore your IPPT/RT obligations?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I receive a army green letter stated that I have to report to Mowbray camp for my 4th times IPPT and RT charge. Previous 3 times is report to CMPB. 3 times charge $300 already. Anyone got charge there and get fine before from Mowbray camp? Currently I got doctor letter from gleneagles hospital that I have back pain and recommend to downgrade also. Anyone able to advise me?

I think there is still a chance you will be let off. Try to contact your PC or OC and see if they can help. Sound apologetic when you are there.

And if you really want to downgrade, please arrange an appointment to see your MO then he will refer you to the medical board will look at your case. You can't downgrade yourself just because your doc said so.

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa, court martial is just beside Mowbray only lor and normally once after court martial is go sign up at MP EU liao.
Don't pray pray with Ippt la.

chestonhoo

Reaction score
I think there is still a chance you will be let off. Try to contact your PC or OC and see if they can help. Sound apologetic when you are there.

And if you really want to downgrade, please arrange an appointment to see your MO then he will refer you to the medical board will look at your case. You can't downgrade yourself just because your doc said so.

This year June is my first ICT after 5 years since I ORD. I reservist at different unit so I don't know and not close to my PC or OC also.

Yes I did book for medical review also.

jacky9999

Reaction score
Hi guys, wanna check with you guys, I received a letter from SAF to report at Mowbray Camp next month for defaulting IPPT. What would happen over there? DB? Please advise. Thanks so much!!

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at your replies, I guess you already know the consequences of missing it again but you still want to test the system. Anyway, I suggest you get yourself mentally prepared and inform your family and 1 or 2 of your close colleagues just in case the worst case scenario happens.

Please don't ever test the system again if you escape this time.

jacky9999

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will be reporting to Mowbray Camp on thursday 7/4/2016 at 1pm. Anyone also going there on the same day, or went before sometime this year?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.