HTC 10

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoping for good things from HTC this time round. They've been hyping things up so much, hope they can live up to it. If it's the camera from the Nexus 6P plus OIS, it should be good if HTC don't eff the image processing up. Build quality should be a problem, speakers shouldn't be a problem. The last thing is software... Which HTC is okay at also. Haha. Looking forward to the HTC 10 more than I am the LG G5.

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too much teaser (hint) already, such marketing skill doesn't impress people

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sponsored ads in HTC Sense UI???!! :eek:
006pPcibjw1f2qg8r0uqbj30hn0vdad0.jpg

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
by far and away the worst design of all the new phones this year. This is so circa 2013. Even the lowest end chinese phone makers do it better and has a more classy, distinctive look.

Utterly shocking for this to come out of HTC.

Hopefully, this is a decoy and the real HTC 10 is different.

Too much chamfered edge. Over doing it.
Design still very One Series. Oh well.

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5X using GAGT

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by far and away the worst design of all the new phones this year. This is so circa 2013. Even the lowest end chinese phone makers do it better and has a more classy, distinctive look.

Utterly shocking for this to come out of HTC.

Hopefully, this is a decoy and the real HTC 10 is different.

For me tho.. the back of e phone looks way better than dat of the G5..

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty alright with the back honestly. Yea, looks better than the G5.
However, I hope they don't bulk up the unit with thick bezels, heavy weight, thickness, etc like what they did to the previous Ms. How some Samsung makes smaller leaner phones with bigger batteries?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.