PetPet

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to find stock for the smart keyboard? :o
Wanna give it a try!

sg_scouser

Reaction score
I use Viu, not bad for an free app.I know its quite off-topic on this thread
Sorry guys,
Any idea how to access to hulu? I use vpn can access to US based CONTENTS for netflix but no luck for hulu...

Vpn still works for netflix? Mine already blocked

nutz1943

Reaction score
Just checking if its hard to get screen protector, tempered glass, cases for the ipad pro 9.7 now?

Going to shop for some accessories this evening.

dingdung

Reaction score
The dimension of ipad pro 9.7 and ipad air 1/2 are the same so i was able to use the spare screen protector on ipad pro 9.7. Went to sls and burlington sq to look for the casing only uag brand is available. You can find it at psomobile store in burlington sq.

Just checking if its hard to get screen protector, tempered glass, cases for the ipad pro 9.7 now?

Going to shop for some accessories this evening.

mark_twain

Reaction score
Only P2omobile at Burlington Square selling at $59. The rest of the other stores have UAG as well but selling at $99. Challenger selling at $99 with 10% discount for members. Some mobile casing stores also can find them at $99.

The dimension of ipad pro 9.7 and ipad air 1/2 are the same so i was able to use the spare screen protector on ipad pro 9.7. Went to sls and burlington sq to look for the casing only uag brand is available. You can find it at psomobile store in burlington sq.

dingdung

Reaction score
Yup, it is a good buy at $59 bcos usa selling at us$59.

Only P2omobile at Burlington Square selling at $59. The rest of the other stores have UAG as well but selling at $99. Challenger selling at $99 with 10% discount for members. Some mobile casing stores also can find them at $99.

metavolta

Reaction score
Should be brown! My iPad is Rose Gold.. Think suits brown better?

Bought black.. Even though brown is nicer... Thinking Long term .. Scared it gets dirty easily

maxresdefault.jpg

Btw for extra protection I bought those Daiso $2 pouch where you can put the case inside if you are moving around and putting the case in your bag :)

daiso.jpg

Last edited:

metavolta

Reaction score
Bought black.. Even though brown is nicer... Thinking Long term .. Scared it gets dirty easily

maxresdefault.jpg

Btw for extra protection I bought those Daiso $2 pouch where you can put the case inside if you are moving around and putting the case in your bag :)

daiso.jpg

Gave up waiting for the Smart Keyboard...

Bought the LG Rolly from a nice carousell user :)
It complements the Felix Flipcover for ipad Pro 9.7

s-l300.jpg

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received the smart keyboard, nice... So far, so good...

Can you share your use case and experiences with it? I am tempted by the Smart Keyboard as well but I am not sure of the usefulness of one.

charles5674

Reaction score
just bought rose gold one today, but i couldnt found dark blue or dark grey smart cover for ipad pro 9.7 in any shops.
Anyone know where i can buy it?

metavolta

Reaction score
Gave up waiting for the Smart Keyboard...

Bought the LG Rolly from a nice carousell user :)
It complements the Felix Flipcover for ipad Pro 9.7

s-l300.jpg

With the LG Rolly Keyboard and the Felix Flipcase for iPad Pro/Air 2

Flipbook_Air_3.jpg

34q6890.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.