HTC 10

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually dont understand why need physical home button. so can look like samsung ah?

haoKRR

Reaction score
Front looks like Samsung, back like iPhone.
M9 look very sleek and stylish to me with the side bezels, but downside is the rear camera lens. Will see how the M10 looks, if not im going back to M8..

TomCool

Reaction score
I find the back chamfered edge alright. Have to look at actual set then will know if really nice. But too bad 5.2" is not my type....waiting for 5.5" X9

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! HTC remove all duplicated apps and use mostly Google Apps like email, calendar, calculator, Google photos and more rather than HTC apps that provide the same features to prevent bloat and waste space, more close to stock Android experience with HTC tweaks not like the Galaxy.

It's also the first Android phone to support Apple AirPlay Audio streaming. Well, the dark grey version looks good but design wise not as beautifully crafted as Galaxy S7 Edge BUT better than ugliest LG G5, that fake aluminium phone in disguise as it actually plastic.

MKBHD HTC 10 impression:

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chamfered edges
G9gtEsCl.jpg

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
hopefully, it is really as good as he says esp the sound and hopefully the boomspeakers this time really do BOOM super loud.

and thank goodness for the capacitive keys, instead of screen keys considering it is only 5.2 inch screen.

may price be like 700 sgd at launch.

but the design is seriously lagging far far behind s7e and even iphone, to me at least. Hopefully, the consumers feel differently and will buy lots. I don't want HTC to close down.

http://www.gsmarena.com/watch_the_htc_10_unveiling-news-17731.php

Last edited:

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore will only be having the HTC 10 Lifestyle variant, which has a SD652 processor

JnxleRh.jpg

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will most probably skip this phone......again battery is user NON-replaceable

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore will only be having the HTC 10 Lifestyle variant, which has a SD652 processor

OMG WTF HTC!!

Edit: like what others have pointed out, the HTC SEA/SG webpage lists the SD820 version. While in regions like Indonesia, it's clearly listed as the SD652 10 Lifestyle. So hopefully the Chinese screenshot above is inaccurate.

BTW anyone notice that the HTC SG Facebook is totally dead for this launch? Zzz...

Last edited:

limcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol when does any recent HTC flagships or even Desire series phones have removable battery too.. Want flame HTC but do it professionally leh.. :s22:
Your only choice will be the G5 if you want removable battery..

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

Good one. :s13:

I really don't understand why some will spend time about a brand they dislike, did HTC cause some disastrous in their life or something? don't like it, ignore and move on, why be so negative?

I guess their next nitpick will be the lack of IPxx certification. :s22:

back to the topic, even if HTC SG really only bring in SD652, I'm fine with it, as long as the price is attractive. been holding on M7 for ages, I would have ditch HTC for Sony if they keep reusing the same m8 design. luckily the 10 came, otherwise I will miss Sense UI a lot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.