HTC 10

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good one. :s13:

I really don't understand why some will spend time about a brand they dislike, did HTC cause some disastrous in their life or something? don't like it, ignore and move on, why be so negative?

I guess their next nitpick will be the lack of IPxx certification. :s22:

back to the topic, even if HTC SG really only bring in SD652, I'm fine with it, as long as the price is attractive. been holding on M7 for ages, I would have ditch HTC for Sony if they keep reusing the same m8 design. luckily the 10 came, otherwise I will miss Sense UI a lot.
Indeed, maybe his past experience with HTC isn't good, but worse comes if he didn't even use an HTC before.. :o

If the price for Lifestyle is alright, I might get one to test out haha, my first HTC phone probably haha :s13:

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

JuXn5566

Reaction score
Singapore will only be having the HTC 10 Lifestyle variant, which has a SD652 processor

JnxleRh.jpg

Wait for official announcement..I don't believe the source (weibo user which I do follow). The Singapore HTC site did state HTC10 will comes with Snapdragon 820, unlike India, Indonesia, etc which confirm to get 652 processor
http://www.htc.com/sea/smartphones/htc-10/

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sumkong

Reaction score
How i wish that HTC M10 comes with dual activated sims. Anyway, it is a very good phone. Considering to replace my aged M8.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this phone have notification LED?

I like how they got rid of the brand logo on the front of the phone!

Last edited:

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Cant rmb sensation have or not so maybe desire hd? Lol. No removable since one x era

Yes, sensation had removable/user replaceable batt.

Does this phone have notification LED?

I like how they got rid of the brand logo on the front of the phone!

Yes, it has notification LED on front top grill (left side).

Last edited:

aang1971

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.