ITIL Foundation Certification

DavidFhu

Reaction score
Thanks cct75 & DavidFhu for the past year paper.. I am still waiting for my course to start in Apr..

Just wonder how does the foundation cert looks like..

I did some google, is it look like this or this

Who are you taking the course with? and who is the exam body?

dwan

Reaction score

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I prefer Peoplecert. Better customer service. Most of my ITIL certs are LCS (Loyalist Certification Services) though...

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The most boring subject ever... cleared 7 years ago..:s22:

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha the email did indicate food is provided oso.. Btw is the trainer good ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Trainer is a very subjective thing lor. Some people like some trainers while others don't.

This week start course.. Next Mon exam.. hopefully can pass because i v bad in thoery..

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Generally the trainers try to explain in layman terms and using stories so that it's easier to understand, and once understood, easier to remember.

The most boring subject ever... cleared 7 years ago..:s22:
Who you did it with bro? I did mine in 2001 =:p

mvp1985

Reaction score
Trainer is a very subjective thing lor. Some people like some trainers while others don't.

Generally the trainers try to explain in layman terms and using stories so that it's easier to understand, and once understood, easier to remember.

Ic, thank for the info.. Let say I pass my exam, how long will i get the result and the cert. ?

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who you did it with bro? I did mine in 2001 =:p

i did it with HP training services, some Malay local guy, forgot his name. My exam result came 3 weeks later as the exam was right after the course. I almost fall asleep a few times during the lessons.. LOL

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i did it with HP training services, some Malay local guy, forgot his name. My exam result came 3 weeks later as the exam was right after the course. I almost fall asleep a few times during the lessons.. LOL
Hmmm... Ok. I know the trainer from HP Education many years later though. Malaysian Chinese guy.

My company then had a tailored ITIL Foundation course with simulation game straight from EXIN then. I only remembered is some Dutch bloke complaining about how the Dutch hate the Belgians and thus always peed into the river that flows from Holland to Belgium. Lol.

DarkSensation

Reaction score
ITIL v3 Foundation

ITIL v3 Foundation is very very easy to pass.
Don't worry to much and good luck! :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.