Reaction score
Ya easy but u must know how/where to tap the power source
Can tap to the IU one

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya easy but u must know how/where to tap the power source
Can tap to the IU one

Is the IU power always running? Everytime cash card low value, the red light always lit up even when engine is turned off.

puzzled_06

Reaction score
Cool. I shall go use ez buy now. Hahaha anyone wants to group buy? We can split shipping

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hearsay can tap to IU la but i never try before lol
Duno is it for parking mode purpose or ignition
I lazy one, just pay 30 bugs ask workshop do for me even tho i know how to pull the cable
Or u all play safe tap to ignition lor
Youtube got many beedio

RuOnline

Reaction score
Just get mine at q10. Self collect and the seller office. Best cam for the price. Cheap but comes with wifi function. Very clear video recorded in 4k. Nth much to complain le. Holder is not suction. Is double side for me.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Is the IU power always running? Everytime cash card low value, the red light always lit up even when engine is turned off.

Hearsay can tap to IU la but i never try before lol
Duno is it for parking mode purpose or ignition
I lazy one, just pay 30 bugs ask workshop do for me even tho i know how to pull the cable
Or u all play safe tap to ignition lor
Youtube got many beedio

Tap to IU is always on. If you require parking mode then tap to IU.

Hope this helps. :)

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IU takes very little power compared to dasdcam, which is nearly 1 Amp.
So if you run it even engine is off; You stand a chance to drain your main battery completely.

I see no point even you installed the large capacity SD card.

Last edited:

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get mine at q10. Self collect and the seller office. Best cam for the price. Cheap but comes with wifi function. Very clear video recorded in 4k. Nth much to complain le. Holder is not suction. Is double side for me.

I also got mine at Qoo10 few days ago. $75 + $30 for 1 year warranty. Gray. English version. Collect at Digi-hub office.

Qoo10 got promo that period. Buy $160 get $30 discow. My charbo used her DBS Live Fresh card got another 10% rebate with $200 spent, so I bought more things :o

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can use double side tape?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alternatively wan to save labour. Use black tape and secure for windscreen all the way to door then go through carpet etc. Black tape not so obvious. From angmo YouTube

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got from Digi-Hub also, video is wider than my old cam but my iPhone seems to have wifi issue. Downloading is not very stable.

RuOnline

Reaction score
Can use double side tape?

Yea. The old type is suction cup. That new one the holder also use the same but instead of suction they replace with double side tape. That means they replace the transparent suction thing to double side tape.

RuOnline

Reaction score
Got from Digi-Hub also, video is wider than my old cam but my iPhone seems to have wifi issue. Downloading is not very stable.

Yea. I also collect from there. I dun have any wifi issue. Just that my iPhone 5c too old to view 4k video file. So can't dl any 4k file.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.