Microsoft Lumia 650

androidmazon

Reaction score
Where can get this set and cheaper?

Seems like M1 is the only telco having it, but M1 doesn't seems want to sell the phone at all, you pay either $138 for the $28/mth Lite plan (or equivalent), or $38 for the rest of the high-end plan including the $228/mth Max+ plan ... :s11:
With this pricing, people on higher end plan won't be considering this handset at all, I think for Reg plan ($62/mth) and above should get the handset free.

passtome

Reaction score
I just want the phone for my backup. I seen Mustafa selling $298, wondering try other maybe can get cheaper

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree, Lumia 640 user here

Apple iphone--- idiotphone
Samsung. --lagdroid
Microsoft ---- ???:)

Microsoft ---- DozePhone. MS still sleeping hoping that the platform will gain popularity due to universal apps.

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this phone?
Curious to know how is it

Timbre70

Reaction score
Anywhere to buy L650 dual sim at cheap cheap price? My L1520 is gone, switched to Android, can't stand it. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.