Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Vulpix

Reaction score
Path of Exile thread, the revival

UPCOMING LEAGUE: LEGION

New league starts on 8th June 2019!

Message me @VulSRS in game for guild invite!​

Game is free to play, so go download it!

DOWNLOAD!​

42PLc4Y.png
Path of Exile​

The other thread is pretty much dead, so I'm going to try opening a new one that is less intimidating. Been playing regularly since Domination league, and interested in starting a guild for SG players. Not sure how long this will last, but I will be playing until the new league.

So, why should you play Path of Exile? Do you like hacking monsters? Should you play this game? You should download this if...

UsPIRbwl.png

Like picking up loot.

n361wtBl.jpg

Planning your tree through an elaborate web.

4VSGIRIl.png

Did I mention loot?

P8Owi1b.png

Or some trading? (Credits to /u/zreo1337)

Do you enjoy the struggle towards building an awesome character? If you do, please download the game and give it a try! Just keep in mind some things when you start the game.

• You WILL feel weak and stupid at the start. You're barely alive from a shipwreck, and you are slowly progressing your character.
  • The graphics aren't the fanciest compared to Diablo 3. The environment is still very well crafted though.
  • The game is confusing at the start. Learn it, and you will be rewarded.
  • Please don't be afraid of failing.

So what are you waiting for? My nick is Vulsear in game, please message me before adding me to your friend list, will probably be starting a guild. I'm mostly a 4 month league player, don't really touch standard league.

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well. for one, they over sold it when they said they have fixed performance issue due to the old sound engine. even if they dun solve the performance issue, at the very least shouldnt break something else. and performance seems to get even worse:s13:

or maybe i am jus liked you said an arse. that's that.

lol no lah.. you are not an arse lah.. but i understand ggg over sold it.. I also mention last time that everytime ggg introduced something new, it will have a new set of problem..

I was feeling the latest patch is horribly bad in performance, especially multi-players.. that's why in rotation, you can see i will hide in 1 corner.. if i go full force.. i will be either CRASHED or frozen... to death.

but i am ok if they want to refund because they can not play multiplayer due to performance issue..just not because of sound..

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need a new bow

voltaxtic?

any other ideas? I can't afford a Reach of the council.... I short 1 key for the encounter

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can a man open the map if a man has not completed all the chains?

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

10min mark that ring... He didnt pay 10 chance orbs more like 37 chance orbs and 10 chaos

well the b/o is 10 chance orbs

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, the sound is horrible.. so many residual sounds after the latest patch.. amd gpu seems not suitable for this game.. haiz but my gtx 560 dead already

cocopuff

Reaction score
Thinking of playing again... have a bunch of legacy uniques (with really really really good rolls) on standard. Not sure if should sell or not, since I heard some changes to mechanics of the game nerfed their effectiveness or something. Maybe can sell to legacy collectors lol.

Stuff like Windripper, Shavronne's Wrappings, Rainbowstride, Maligaro's Virtuosity, Facebreaker (don't remember the rest lol).

Anyone can advice on the usability of the items I mentioned?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.