Travelling Batam Indonesia

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how they are offering cheap ferry tickets on Carousell? Are those legit?

Those are legit just that there is usually a chargeable $20+ misc fees at ferry terminal. Anyway, if you have a bank card, ferry companies like Majesty, Sindo and etc having ticket promo. Just call the ferry office to enquire.

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how they are offering cheap ferry tickets on Carousell? Are those legit?

I bought at Qoo10 before. Around $30+ including tax all that.

Actually I heard that if you get the to and fro tickets from batam side. It's only $20+

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought at Qoo10 before. Around $30+ including tax all that.

Actually I heard that if you get the to and fro tickets from batam side. It's only $20+

Hehe if you use the right item and cart coupons, can discount until $19bucks all in not even including credit card rebates yet. Pity I don't dare to go Batam. :s22:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know in batam, where can buy flower + delivery? Or online can? for cheap de, googled n find all chop carrot price.

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score

techman03

Reaction score
hi guys

any recommended hotel or hotel w/ package for a weekend getaway?

also anyone tried Da Vienna Boutique Hotel‎?

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys<br /><br />
<br /><br />
any recommended hotel or hotel w/ package for a weekend getaway?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
also anyone tried Da Vienna Boutique Hotel‎?
Most will simply choose the hotels that are across the road from popular malls. Especially those that have complimentary shuttle service to other malls.

angelmiao

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone buy contact lense from Batam before? Just wondering how the price like compare with Singapore, like FreshKon.

daydreaming

Reaction score
2EbPF9B.jpg

what do you guys think of Horizon Fast ferry? good experience?

Good ferry, better than sindo :)

Hi. Anyone buy contact lense from Batam before? Just wondering how the price like compare with Singapore, like FreshKon.

there are many shop selling lense in mall, but better purchase from official glasses shop, not in counter counter coz you never know where they got that stuff

Holiday inn resort vs ktm resort in batam, any comments?

I heard KTM resort have renovated, and have a new bar. KTM also have Guanyin temple. just for review :) Holiday inn is better choice if you dont want to take risk :)
try to googling :)

Anyone can give me comments about Turi beach resort? Mixed review on it from travel sites.

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT

Turi Beach is good choice for average rates. if you want high class, go to montigo :)

Its at one end of Batam and has all the water sports. Perfect if you intend to stay all the time in the resort. Will be expensive if taking taxi to town and back.

agree :)

Last edited:

56mimosa

Reaction score
Visited Batam today with my family and took the transport service from Uncle Piaw.

We were extremely satisfied with the service of Uncle Piaw. He is very friendly, patient and honest. We recommend him highly to anyone considering his service....

daydreaming

Reaction score
Visited Batam today with my family and took the transport service from Uncle Piaw.

We were extremely satisfied with the service of Uncle Piaw. He is very friendly, patient and honest. We recommend him highly to anyone considering his service....

Thank you so much.. Hope you can revisit Batam again :D:D:D

Any one tried bcc hotel or their apartment before? Any comments? Traveling with parents plus my 4 yrs old child.

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

BCC hotel as I know is a good hotel. Hope you can find a good review.
you can try search on Tripadvisor too :D:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.