(TVB) Over Run Over – EU超時任務

bardsley

Reaction score
Those photos are too long ago. Probably more than 10 years.
My bad for unable to dig it out, but she's still conservative imo.

Don't think she will get promoted to upper list actress, if it were to happen, it would have been donkey years ago.
She's not any Jamie Vardy...

But....... she's still a good choice for girlfriend, should be quite wild in the room...

Actually hard to say also, she just joined TVB about 2 -3 years, I think she's good for like a second female lead at least.

OwnselfCheckOwnself

Master Member
Reaction score
Love your last line bro
Who knows, maybe she is ;)

Those photos are too long ago. Probably more than 10 years.
My bad for unable to dig it out, but she's still conservative imo.

Don't think she will get promoted to upper list actress, if it were to happen, it would have been donkey years ago.
She's not any Jamie Vardy...

But....... she's still a good choice for girlfriend, should be quite wild in the room...

PeterMaryParker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually hard to say also, she just joined TVB about 2 -3 years, I think she's good for like a second female lead at least.
She's been in the HK media scene for a very long time already, don't think so...

Another chiobu from TVB, Ali Lee, @aliaime

Shes just super hot, but don't know why always given baddy role. First spotted her two years ago in overachievers then realised she's been hosting sidewalk scientist.

I don't think anyone can reject any of these two girls... and having to choose between them is not a easy choice either because you're giving up a premium no matter what!

Not to say others are not good, Tracy chu is good as well. Plenty of chiobu in tvb, compared to mediacorp Jayley, I really cannot......

OwnselfCheckOwnself

Master Member
Reaction score
I hate the mediacock newcomers.
Tracy Chu is my bae 💕

She's been in the HK media scene for a very long time already, don't think so...

Another chiobu from TVB, Ali Lee, @aliaime

Shes just super hot, but don't know why always given baddy role. First spotted her two years ago in overachievers then realised she's been hosting sidewalk scientist.

I don't think anyone can reject any of these two girls... and having to choose between them is not a easy choice either because you're giving up a premium no matter what!

Not to say others are not good, Tracy chu is good as well. Plenty of chiobu in tvb, compared to mediacorp Jayley, I really cannot......

PeterMaryParker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just watch finish, last few episode very touching when vincent and Tracy get confess their love for each other.
Was expecting TVB to cock up this drama because of the countless 穿越 which will make them cock up the scene but they did it pretty well except one major flaw that I notice is that Xiao Kee (undercover cop ah beng) never travel back with tracy vincent palsinn yet he can still communicate with them as if he did join them.

Overall, I think they did pretty well in this drama which is not easy to produce as they need to catch the time well!

k4k488

Reaction score
Wah this show is ***** nice. Best tvn in a while. Signal wong or Vincent wong acting ***** good. Tracy so cute. But acting can be better. Script is good except for a few loopholes

Sent from zoo using GAGT

SGbuibui

Reaction score
Just watch finish, last few episode very touching when vincent and Tracy get confess their love for each other.
Was expecting TVB to cock up this drama because of the countless 穿越 which will make them cock up the scene but they did it pretty well except one major flaw that I notice is that Xiao Kee (undercover cop ah beng) never travel back with tracy vincent palsinn yet he can still communicate with them as if he did join them.

Overall, I think they did pretty well in this drama which is not easy to produce as they need to catch the time well!

The undercover never travel back before, but each time the main characters traveled back, they pull him aside and tell him they know he undercover, that's why he work with them every time (but the show never show, just like how tracy save her dad, they never show every single replay but got happen de)

SGbuibui

Reaction score
Also this is the best show in a long time!

Both leads very good! Especially Tracy Chu!!:love::love::love::s12::s12:

k4k488

Reaction score
One big loophole is the injuries n scars. 1st time 芬奇粒 travel back her plam got the scar of the cut she gotten on 4/4. But the last few times they kana so fatal injuries go back no scars

Sent from zoo using GAGT

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zoie tam... in this industry for 16 years.... though ppl thought she is newbie in the industry when she just starting to act in more TVB dramas.....

actually she knows sharon chan a long time back when (the 5 gals) were in a japanese TK side project

5982413.jpg

her japanese pop (Jpop) maxi single

61BOT3dMB4L._SL1086_.jpg

Can still hoot her cd in japan amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/ガラパゴスのJULIET-ZOIE/dp/B00005HOQ5

Wow, i tot she is a newbie like Tracy Chu... like some kind of miss hong kong or wat...

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find the ending quite awesome, the HK forums are saying it leaves a lot of imagination for the ending. The part where Tracy saw the hourglass amulet signifies her memory is coming back, or perhaps she just finds it beautiful.

Only Vincent returned during the 12th time travel, which means you can actually disregard the events that happened from Ep 1 to 21. He finally prevented everyone's death, which Tracy couldn't do for the past 11 time travels.

I tot he travelled for the 11th and last time... Tracy travelled 10 times only.

Ottoke

Reaction score
EU超时任务 Over Run Over premieres 5 July 2016, Mon - Sun 9pm, VV Drama (StarHub TV Channel 855).

EU%E8%B6%85%E6%99%82%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99.jpg

*Oops forgot to post this for record keeping

Ottoke

Reaction score
StarHub TVB Awards 2016 星和无线电视大奖2016

This drama is nominated for:

My Favourite TVB Actress - Tracy Chu
My Favourite TVB Actor - Vincent Wong
My Favourite TVB Female Character - Tracy Chu as Ling Chenfeng
My Favourite TVB Male Character - Vincent Wong as Guan Dingming
My Favourite TVB Drama - EU超时任务 Over Run Over
My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song - 最真心一对 by Stephanie Ho

Ottoke

Reaction score
星和无线电视大奖 2016 StarHub TVB Awards 2016
This drama has won the following:

My Favourite TVB Male Character

Vincent Wong as Guan Dingming - EU超时任务 Over Run Over

My Favourite TVB Female Character
Tracy Chu as Ling Chenfeng - EU超时任务 Over Run Over

TVB Best New Artiste
Moon Lau

Tokyo Bust Express The Sassy Award
Tracy Chu

Ottoke

Reaction score
TVB 马来西亚星光荟萃颁奖典礼2016 2016 TVB Star Awards Malaysia
This drama has won the following:

My Favourite TVB Most Improved Actress
Moon Lau

My Favourite TVB On-Screen Couple
Vincent Wong & Tracy Chu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.