[OFFICIAL] BLACKBERRY DTEK50/NEON/Hamburg

jk_eugenetay

Reaction score
battery life

how's the battery life like?
For work, I am using a BB classic now with email browsing, texting and calling. can last till end day with 30%+ left.
Can the DTEK 50 match?

dlubis

Reaction score
I'd just noticed that you can put another SIM Card in the Micro SD Card tray. Does it mean that this DTK50 is dual SIM? I don't dare enough to try, don't want to wreck mine.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd just noticed that you can put another SIM Card in the Micro SD Card tray. Does it mean that this DTK50 is dual SIM? I don't dare enough to try, don't want to wreck mine.

Nope Dtek50 is single sim. Besides, the cutting's seems slightly different (from either a sim or sim+sd combo) [contrast with P9/note7], but then again, it does seem to might accommodate a nsim.

If I'm not wrong, BlackBerry also didn't enable dual sim (if they had the hw on it) on it opting for sim+microSD. (this was answered in their Q&A earlier this month)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.