SUSS Law Programme 2017 (Formerly UniSIM)

Lucky00

Reaction score
Ya didn't read it anywhere else

There are a total of 60 places available on its two courses, 48 of which will go to mature students seeking a mid-career switch to law. The other 12 will go to A-level school leavers and polytechnic diploma-holders without work experience.

skydew83

Reaction score
There are a total of 60 places available on its two courses, 48 of which will go to mature students seeking a mid-career switch to law. The other 12 will go to A-level school leavers and polytechnic diploma-holders without work experience.

yah granted .. but that still does not equate to 20% reserved to LLB. the more relevant interpretation would be 20% reserved for fresh graduates from Polytechnic or A level school leavers and the rest for mid career persons.

Lucky00

Reaction score
yah granted .. but that still does not equate to 20% reserved to LLB. the more relevant interpretation would be 20% reserved for fresh graduates from Polytechnic or A level school leavers and the rest for mid career persons.

20% is reserved for LLB and 80% for JD

skydew83

Reaction score
Scared to death. But anxious to know. Hehe

should be receiving news anytime next week ... the deadline on the letter was early September ... my friend wrote to admission office, they told him that it is likely by end of August.

Good luck guys ... and girls ?

Crazylaw

Reaction score
should be receiving news anytime next week ... the deadline on the letter was early September ... my friend wrote to admission office, they told him that it is likely by end of August.

...and girls? should be ladies! hehe

Anyways, thanks for the info! Almost wanted to call to check! HAHA! whether good or bad news, I shall take it in my own stride lah!

hazard89

Reaction score

Wow. Then some of us might be hearing from them this week. Some scary ****..Goodluck to all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.