Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Helio X20 /Snapdragon 625)

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I'm likely not going for the 4 lah since it's the same 5.5"!

I have RN3 at 5.5", another 5.7" phone already!

Next phone to try should be more than 5.7"...excluding the gigantic the Mi Maximizer bra..:s22:

I'm still waiting for a good higher end 6" phone model which I'm most comfortable with in term of screen size...:)
ASUS ZenFone 3 Ultra at 6.8"......

But it is an ASUS lol. :look:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redmi Note 4 features a 13MP Samsung/Omnivision(OV) rear camera setup, with a wide aperture f2.0 and PDAF technology.
lbdWoGW.jpg

Photo samples~
t1BgloL.jpg

yCPQoRG.jpg

kOUtZ2f.jpg

Sent from Sumire using GAGT

JuXn5566

Reaction score
The difference between this and Redmi Pro seems very subtle.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

IMO Redmi Note 4 got better value over Redmi Pro. The design is better as it's symmetrical. The full hd ips screen should be better as the current OLED screen on Redmi Pro is not up to standard (inaccurate color, can see pixels). Processor wise not much difference. Dual-camera on Redmi Pro is just gimmick.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
The curve screen and edge of the Note 4 really beautifully done.

If the SD version comes to SG will get one.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO Redmi Note 4 got better value over Redmi Pro. The design is better as it's symmetrical. The full hd ips screen should be better as the current OLED screen on Redmi Pro is not up to standard (inaccurate color, can see pixels). Processor wise not much difference. Dual-camera on Redmi Pro is just gimmick.
Indeed, the dual cam on the Redmi Pro is really just a gimmick to justify that it's a flagship Redmi phone, and the OLED screen has pretty bad reviews too.
Rather they stick to high-quality LCD like JDI, or if they really want OLED then source from Samsung but there's likely a budget-constraint too.. :o

Sent from Sumire using GAGT

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as usual.. unless mediatek open source their drivers.

just wait for the qualcomm one..

it doesn't seem much of a upgrade from redmi note 3 imo.

Kyrogex

Reaction score
One 16GB 2GB RAM
the other is 64 GB 3 GB RAM

The one u pick is 64 Gb one

Sent from OnePlus ONE A2003 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.