Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Helio X20 /Snapdragon 625)

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Why wait? By the time release already new model. I am back to Samsung already

mun

Reaction score
Why wait? By the time release already new model. I am back to Samsung already

I am not waiting, MTK or SD is okay to me as long as usable. Also, we are changing phones as fast as new phones are coming out. So, you are right - why wait :s13:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think will camp to see if they releasing Redmi Note 5 first. I am one of the suay one got Redmi Note 2, then 2 months later they release Redmi Note 3. Really is tmd #$%&+√÷

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 2 using GAGT
LOL cos your timing super late what. Which company will in the right mind release successor to a new phone in 2-3 months time? Not even Sony.... :crazy:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL cos your timing super late what. Which company will in the right mind release successor to a new phone in 2-3 months time? Not even Sony.... :crazy:
Anyway i find that the Helios X20 found on this Note 4 could be worse than the SD650 found on the Note 3.

CPU wise: Only higher clock speed dual core Cortex A72 edge out the one on SD650, having octa core Cortex A53 is simply lame and useless. Android is simply not as multithreaded as the phone manufacturers want them seem to be.

GPU wise: Adreno 510 edge out Mali T880 MP4 on Note 4 by 20% according to gfxbench

mun

Reaction score
08IVKEul.png

hooted 1 gold set (64GB) from tmall xiaomi. amt paid is ¥1235, excluding shipping fees :)

Sent from my Phone using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.