[SIC] Hoot Club! Post Your Technology/Hardware Related Purchases NOW! - Part 4

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[SIC] Hoot Club! Post Your Technology/Hardware Related Purchases HERE ! - Part 3

With the Saga going on people posting their stuff all over their place and getting banned/infraction pts, finally there is a place for you share your technology/hardware related hoots.

COME POST YOUR EVERYDAY TECHNOLOGY/HARDWARE RELATED HOOTS HERE !

and avoid getting infractions/getting banned:)

For non-technology/hardware related purchases please post them at the HWC Chit Chat thread 2.0 : http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2993367

If you want to do a review on your purchase, feel free to post the pictures here ONLY and create a new thread for your review please,
Thank you:)

How to Post Pictures in forum:
- Please websites like photobucket and upload ur Pictures/images there
- Copy out the direct link to image, paste it over here with in between the image tag.

example:
PHP:
 [IMG] Your Link to the Image [/IMG]

Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm........ got, go claim your free MIW membership from Pinkie. Juz said Phil send you.

Phil

I not miw supporter wor... don really care pinkie or blackie... as long as serve the ppl well and don sit on the ivory tower reacting when only things happen can liao ... :(

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I not miw supporter wor... don really care pinkie or blackie... as long as serve the ppl well and don sit on the ivory tower reacting when only things happen can liao ... :(

Membership for free white apparel mah!

Phil

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Houmai! :s31:

Chiu close one. Better bend over for us. :evil:

Bend over Percy

images

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As in to fit directly on ur monitor kind? I only know dell has it... hooted one for my U2414H...

Not sure what would my monitor accept though, yes similar to what chiu bought. I saw a sound bar on a youtuber's channel at 2/3 the monitor width, same monitor dunno what model's that. :(

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi crap 5 year old sonic gear evo died :sad: Any idea if there is sort of a standard for monitor soundbar mounting holes or so? Moine got rike no holes except ventilation grills.

Get one or two of these and put under your monitor screen - connect via Bluetooth to your pc = win ... :D

ultimate-ears-boom-speaker-xl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.