iPhone 7/7+ Accessories Discussion (Cases/Screen,Glass Protector)

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual will be waiting for the fav air jacket though the last series for 6 didn't last quite long but they are one of the most thin cases around.

What are some of the cases you are looking forward to?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
As usual will be waiting for the fav air jacket though the last series for 6 didn't last quite long but they are one of the most thin cases around.

What are some of the cases you are looking forward to?

Ringke.

Screw power support. My Ringke matte black until now no paint drop. I am very sure the same amount of time, PS matte black sure paint drop gao gao.

Buy one PS i can buy 2 ringke.

Ringke FTW :o

Eidekos

Reaction score
ditch the caudabe cause also, lot of scuffs and marks on back plate. worst casing for my iphone

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's so hard to find a clear matte case without branding these days. PSAJ and Peel are the only ones I can recall that offers minimalist design.

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is screen protector the same between the 7 and the 6s plus or no plus?

athletic91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at spigen ultra hybrid S(new model with kickstand)
for 7 Plus

meanwhile will get a cheap $2 TPU 6 plus case and extend the camera hole, can use temp while waiting for ideal case to deliver

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.