ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
i meant download speeds when checked with speedtest.net

currently downloading games from steam and watching some shows but speed seems to be slower than usual

Night time is like that one, everyone online streaming and downloading...
Bandwidth not enough.

deathblade82

Reaction score
its vq server itself

speedtest.net/my-result/5653311889

No issue with me also. Smooth as butter.

5653342846.png

Do you have better results with this ?

http://speedtest10.vqbn.com/

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Joke of the day. Called help desk as Internet down

'can we do a screen sharing? '

I was like Wtf?

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Asus router shows
ISP's dhcp did not function properly

The Cs can't help at all.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is screen sharing? lolllllllllllllllllll

she want to remote in to my pc to check on the router GUI. :s22::s22:

So i got fedup and say stop wasting my time and get someone else who knows to call me.

waited and waited...in the end, i have to call back and so glad this guy know his $hit.

anyway, resolve already

SpaceMonkey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she want to remote in to my pc to check on the router GUI. :s22::s22:

So i got fedup and say stop wasting my time and get someone else who knows to call me.

waited and waited...in the end, i have to call back and so glad this guy know his $hit.

anyway, resolve already

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Subscribed to this service 2 months ago and today, the engineer came to my place to sort out some stuff onsite.

2 months into subscribing to their service, the fundamental in making sure the service is up and running is totally flawed. Over the last 2 months, I was relying on Singtel DNS in order for the service to run flawlessly.

Today, we took almost an hour to iron out issues and spent 40 mins trying to understand why WAN IP and gateway IP were in an infinite loop with 0.0.0.0 3 times follow by the designated IP, then the loop 0.0.0.0 took place again. Anyway, the onsite technician got someone else to "remote" his laptop into my router. I'm not sure what they did but I believe they have done what is right from backend.. the service is up and running fine again.

In order to understand the underlying issue which undermine the reputation of the company, I sent them a reqest to terminate the Freedom VPN service.

This evening, I found out that in order for the Freedom VPN to work with your fibre service, the VQ DNS is different.

With all the hype and marketing effort, it is unfortunate that the technical team and sales team have created an impression to existing users not to renew their contract in future. Seems like VQ has lost its game. :(

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any reason why?

1G line:

5655815631.png

Reseated all the lan cables (they're brand new).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.