Any dota 2 player here?

eboxsingapore

Reaction score
Would like to exchange for tips :) basically my solo mmr just 800 and really feel sad . My level only 48 as well . I wonder is that I should play more support character as I realize my team always no ppl want to play support everyone is carry...

windy88

Reaction score
Any tips on playing with skill gamer? I got fed up playing this game..

eboxsingapore

Reaction score
Lolz so far I also just feel that do as support player first will be more easy to win ;)
Which character that u always like to play ?

kyamato

Reaction score
Would like to exchange for tips :) basically my solo mmr just 800 and really feel sad . My level only 48 as well . I wonder is that I should play more support character as I realize my team always no ppl want to play support everyone is carry...

that why i choose to become a pro support. like Fly or kaka.

this game has too much carry that does not know how to carry..

Support KOTL for the win! my record for KOTL is pretty amazing. and has the highest gpm for a support

mbyst

Reaction score
I started this game recently i have play some tutorial but i want to play multiplayer. Is there such a game room for newbie starter to join

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I started this game recently i have play some tutorial but i want to play multiplayer. Is there such a game room for newbie starter to join

U can try co-op through, basically human vs ai and den slow move to human vss human :o

XxInNOutxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play lich.

Teaches you how to deny with 1 simple skill (which auto wins lanes)
Teaches you how to pull camp (cos thats what a support does)
Easy to use nuke + an ulti which requires timing and positioning
Nice armor buff which makes you relevant until late game

shanelheng

Reaction score

I have a list of Dota 2 guides. easy to understand. PM me if you would like to have it :) would appreciate sending over to you..

It's some effort comparing each dota characters.

Darth Devious

Reaction score
I have a very different approach when it comes to new players. I feel that they should just stick to basics of last hitting, farming and evading enemy ganks. Which i feel they should be playing easy carries such as phantom assassin / clinkz etc. Supports are actually not easy to play as they are required to save and babysit a carry in a lane. If one has no knowledge of the game, i doubt they can really understand indepth gameplays such as warding and follow-ups etc. Just my opinion.

yaqin123

Reaction score
I have a very different approach when it comes to new players. I feel that they should just stick to basics of last hitting, farming and evading enemy ganks. Which i feel they should be playing easy carries such as phantom assassin / clinkz etc. Supports are actually not easy to play as they are required to save and babysit a carry in a lane. If one has no knowledge of the game, i doubt they can really understand indepth gameplays such as warding and follow-ups etc. Just my opinion.

yes i agree with this. playing a support might not be a good idea for people who are totally new to the genre. support is actually a very difficult position to master. playing as a carry is actually easier as the tasks that they need to do is lesser and simpler. not saying that carry is not hard also. just comparing between the two as a starter heroes to choose.

tyce1990

Reaction score
Haha. How come on handheld gaming trend. But I cut down dota2 after the version 7 patch. Haven get used to the new map terrain

iNoStandard

Reaction score
2ch2qlf.png
! stop playing since September and now im back to play ! UPUPUP

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
Used to play at least every other day. However this patch 7.0 screwed the game for me and I haven't been touching the game ever since. �

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.