Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng!

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you been to caminito del rey?
Is it easy to go if I dont speak spanish and Im not travelling with a tour group?

Woah!! good choice!!! but if u amdk british brexiter why should come europe when u leaving it????!!=:p:s13:

I was ther many many years ago when it was not "fixed".... I was about to go this year but moi sibeh busy so will try to go next year.

Don´t worry if u don´t speak spanish or travelling with group u just need to book in advance and good to go.

Check here to do online reservation:

https://reservas.caminitodelrey.info/janto/main.php?PAR=S&

Last edited:

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
So spangaporean ah beng

Why did you leave sg? How do you feel to be back home ?

What do you think about basque and Catalonia freedom movement ?
Did you get any business ideas to setup back home after spending time in sg?

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So spangaporean ah beng

Why did you leave sg? How do you feel to be back home ?

What do you think about basque and Catalonia freedom movement ?

Did you get any business ideas to setup back home after spending time in sg?

walao so many questions! :s13:

I leave SG long ago when mrt still working, not sardines life, cost of living was corright for sinkies, etc... But still going every year to meet family/friends and eat wanton mee. U say why left ah? simple, I live better here. How i feel? Im ok, I do miss a lot of things about SG..... definetly not the amdk FT!! :s13: but still going every year so is ok...still buay tahan the weather...

Wah random questions u ah.... sibeh polemic topic.... oso i can give a simpur answer... I dont give a shi t, i am citizen of the world, nationalism is kampong mentality, the only borders i like is the wan in orchard road (no more now! KNN) I have more in common with a singaporean that lives so far than my neighbour so how? Life is so short for that bullshi t.

Always haf ideas to do, cant stop thinking! :s22: important thing u lucky le ..look at llao llao, spanish yogurt not really great and then boom! I was amaze by the queues in sg....

Last edited:

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any madrid and barcelona itinerary to share

Madrid and Barcelona are not really big big cities so easy to go around. U need to see how much time u haf and then what kind of things u want to do. Party, museums, one day trip to another nearby city... If u know how many days u staying can help u on that itinerary.

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
Madrid and Barcelona are not really big big cities so easy to go around. U need to see how much time u haf and then what kind of things u want to do. Party, museums, one day trip to another nearby city... If u know how many days u staying can help u on that itinerary.

test you lah, just now that pic too easy peasy... Barcelona too touristy

2ivxml2.jpg

21dhogw.jpg

this shld be easy

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
test you lah

hahahah the first wan is gran via Zara, Primark or HM?. So crowded that u feel u are in nex on saturday :s13: But is quite nice building.

second wan is a tourist trap hahah, mercado de san miguel. The quality of the food is quite good but pricey and very packed. Oh in front of that picture there is a classic "bar" and they make very good spanish omelette.

Again, for all sotong sinkies...be careful with pickpockets! they said around 800 to 1000 wallets "fly" in Madrid every day (specially around sol or atocha)...

Last edited:

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
was there for exchange for a week but did not lose my wallet!

absolutely spot on for both

that ZARA @ gran via~~

Mercado food is pretty good especially the jamons over there!

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was there for exchange for a week but did not lose my wallet!

absolutely spot on for both

that ZARA @ gran via~~

Mercado food is pretty good especially the jamons over there!

u crever!..never loose wallet. Actually, Japs are ichi ban to got robbed haha

Hope u enjoyed that week!

Chinese and spanish we share the same passion for pigs!!! ;):s13:

Last edited:

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
walao so many questions! :s13:

I leave SG long ago when mrt still working, not sardines life, cost of living was corright for sinkies, etc... But still going every year to meet family/friends and eat wanton mee. U say why left ah? simple, I live better here. How i feel? Im ok, I do miss a lot of things about SG..... definetly not the amdk FT!! :s13: but still going every year so is ok...still buay tahan the weather...

Wah random questions u ah.... sibeh polemic topic.... oso i can give a simpur answer... I dont give a shi t, i am citizen of the world, nationalism is kampong mentality, the only borders i like is the wan in orchard road (no more now! KNN) I have more in common with a singaporean that lives so far than my neighbour so how? Life is so short for that bullshi t.

Always haf ideas to do, cant stop thinking! :s22: important thing u lucky le ..look at llao llao, spanish yogurt not really great and then boom! I was amaze by the queues in sg....

Your singlish is so good that I can only imagine You as local leh

You really sinkie who run road right ?

Last edited:

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your singlish is so good that I can only imagine You as local leh

Now serious la, moi pure spanish amdk weird enuff to like edmw and hardwarezone forums....so quite honoured u tell me got naise singlish. :s12: Come to Madrid to check it out then.....:D

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
Now serious la, moi pure spanish amdk weird enuff to like edmw and hardwarezone forums....so quite honoured u tell me got naise singlish. :s12: Come to Madrid to check it out then.....:D

Okok believe you. You still haven't say which industry you were in when you were in sg.

Where to find Spanish chicks in sg ?

Isn't churro overrated ? Where is your fav churro and tapas while in singapore ?

Have you tried nasi briyani and Pilaf. Do you think paella is similar to that ?

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okok believe you. You still haven't say which industry you were in when you were in sg.

my job was making fun of atas AMDK FT

Where to find Spanish chicks in sg ?

Wah, last time around 100 soemthing spanish in SG...now is around 2000 I think so u haf more options these days...but spasnih chiobu vely bossy and strong character like oso italians hah. Go las lilas school to ask for ESP chiobu: "Hola, me gustaría que me informaran sobre las tías españolas más guapas que haya en Singapur" (u can ask that....)

Isn't churro overrated ? Where is your fav churro and tapas while in singapore ?

Well, is not a question of overrated lah....just that sinkies you go with fashion all the time... They open wan shop and u fast fast go and queue until die...then u stop going. Here churros is just another option for breakfast or merienda (tea time) or after night party. We dont see it as overrated, is just people who like it eat it and people who doesnt...dont eat it.
Churros is like youtiao...in fact they said that portuguese brought recipe from china to Europe.
Actually youtiao is very similar to what we call PORRAS.
In madrid u haf churros in many places. Most typical place is San gines. Valor oso good. And many others. And here the only option to eat it is with chocolate cup. No toppings.
Madrid is more of RACIONES than TAPAS so my fav is Calamares a la romana, gambas a la plancha, boquerones en vinagre....can´t finish list

Have you tried nasi briyani and Pilaf. Do you think paella is similar to that ?
Yes..they haf similar look haha I do like paella but i prefer the arroz dishes in Alicante, nice are to makan.

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
man we should have link up when I did my exchange at IE biz school!

I love the relax Spanish life... lunch at like 4pm? dinner at 9pm?

nonsense!

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
man we should have link up when I did my exchange at IE biz school!

I love the relax Spanish life... lunch at like 4pm? dinner at 9pm?

nonsense!

Yeahhh...u came here 3 months exchange issit

hahah yes, lunch usually from 2pm-4pm....dinner form 9pm-11pm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.