IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
szfCGDH.jpg

PlItd6L.jpg

mPiT3Gr.jpg

hueman

Reaction score
I am getting this protector from my contact who is ordering from the supplier. Basically the edge and bezel areas of the glass is coloured, to mask away the glue which will otherwise be visible.

Will take several days before I get it. Will feedback after use.

Sent from Sony F5321 using GAGT

hueman

Reaction score
Some updates after using it for 20 hours including a 3hr run with it using a running app.

Initially I felt the power button is more sunk-in and tougher to press. I've more or less gotten used to it and also found out the fingerprint scanning is much more responsive than Z5C. The rounder side edges also give the entire body a more slender feel. Maybe also because it is slightly 'taller'. The GPS performance is on par with Z5C, the speaker though is inferior. Volume is lower, and at full volume, some frequencies will have 'breaking' effect. Not a deal breaker for me.

Anyway, am very satisfied so far, the SD650 is doing a fine job, the camera is much more responsive and next will be getting a better feel of the battery life.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some updates after using it for 20 hours including a 3hr run with it using a running app.

Initially I felt the power button is more sunk-in and tougher to press. I've more or less gotten used to it and also found out the fingerprint scanning is much more responsive than Z5C. The rounder side edges also give the entire body a more slender feel. Maybe also because it is slightly 'taller'. The GPS performance is on par with Z5C, the speaker though is inferior. Volume is lower, and at full volume, some frequencies will have 'breaking' effect. Not a deal breaker for me.

Anyway, am very satisfied so far, the SD650 is doing a fine job, the camera is much more responsive and next will be getting a better feel of the battery life.

Would you say that the volume is sufficient for say, watching YouTube in one's bedroom ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.