Titanfall 2

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 3 singapore servers. I get ping of less than 5 on all of them. This is ps4 version however, and it seems not many are playing. There are only 100 plus people online on amped mode on a sunday night??

try Attrition mode instead.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone was asking about local servers?

5IN1Kvw.png

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry there was a problem with the invite link. please use this updated one. (have updated the same link in other posts)
Discord: https://discord.gg/tdnRwTF
look for the #electronic-arts-games-public channel

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC patch notes are up!
https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5763/pc-patch-notes-11-01-2016

Titanfall 2 PC v2.0.0.7 Patch Notes 11.01.2016

Adaptive resolution scaling (requires TSAA enabled) - This feature allows the game to downscale the rendered image to help maintain a consistent framerate. This will be especially helpful for our users running lower spec video cards, allowing them to maintain 60fps more often, as well as those of you running 4K monitors with more midrange GPUs. Adaptive Resolution uses TSAA's resolve step to output to screen, thus the feature is only enabled when TSAA is enabled.

Word of warning: if you run a resolution or target framerate much higher than your machine will be capable of achieving you will be hindering image quality significantly as the Adaptive Resolution feature will be constantly downscaling your output to maintain performance. All systems will be different, so you should try different settings to see what works best for you and your configuration.

Other fixes in this patch. Thanks to all that have reported bugs and helped us identify these issues!

- Stability and GPU performance improvements
- Titan weakspot highlighting respects colorblind settings
- Reduced stuttering and playback issues with voice chat
- Improved speed of allocating Private Match dedicated servers
- Adjusted Recommended settings for lower end GPUs
- Reduced hitching when changing between no antialiasing and TSAA
- Increased performance of streaming textures, reducing stalls and hitches
- Archer and Thunderbolt now go to Aim-Down-Sights when wallhanging (oops!)
- Better Network chatroom moderation tools
- Fixed various grapple gameplay issues
- Fixed Kraber shots going through Bubble Shield
- Fixed certain combinations of weapon mods and menu selection resulting in no weapon model showing in customization menus
- Fixed spawning halfway underground after playing third person animations in Kill Replay
- Fixed tracker lock-on HUD elements not reliably showing up during Kill Replay
- Fixed Titan executions not triggering reliably
- Fixed mantling up stairs
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio when switching from fullscreen 1920x1080 to windowed 1600x900
- Fixed some rare hardlocks and crashes
- Fixed subtitles being stretched in 21:9 ratios
- Fixed race condition when accepting Origin game invite with application closed
- Fixed some display issues in Networks lobbies
- Fixed disappearing grapple rope with TSAA enabled
- Fixed NVIDIA Surround crash

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone was asking about local servers?

5IN1Kvw.png

Are they for PC users or PS4 users? I want to buy this game for the PC but, if there is no local server, then there is no point.

One lesson learnt. I bought DOOM and finished the campaign mode but I could not get a decent multiplayer match due to serious lag. No local server for DOOM, I guess.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are they for PC users or PS4 users? I want to buy this game for the PC but, if there is no local server, then there is no point.

One lesson learnt. I bought DOOM and finished the campaign mode but I could not get a decent multiplayer match due to serious lag. No local server for DOOM, I guess.

image is for PC.

lag in Doom? been awhile, we were playing with sub 20ms last time at least for the first month. MP was really fun :) but can ask in the Doom thread.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
image is for PC.

lag in Doom? been awhile, we were playing with sub 20ms last time at least for the first month. MP was really fun :) but can ask in the Doom thread.

Thanks, Pyre! :)

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow... Titanfall 2 is quite expensive at the retail stores for X1 and PC versions. :eek:

sangrelatto

Reaction score
There're enough players on PC that I have no problem finding a game on Attrition/Bounty on any given night. Game's a blast.

My only complaint is that piece of **** origin making it a pain to party up with friends

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There're enough players on PC that I have no problem finding a game on Attrition/Bounty on any given night. Game's a blast.

My only complaint is that piece of **** origin making it a pain to party up with friends

yeah it's abit messy with Origin but we worked around it. Once everyone is in, it isn't a problem unless anyone in the team needs to Regen or go for an extended bio-break.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who completed TF2 campaign. stay until the end of the credits scene.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5438/titanfall-2-server-update-10-29-pc-x1-ps4/p1
11.04.2016 Server Update
Map Hack:
Rebalanced Map Hack so that player locations will now pulse instead of always on. We'll continue to look into this boost and will modify it further if it continues to cause frustration.
Titan Balancing:
- Rebalanced Legion.
- Rebalanced Tone.
Due to player feedback we’ve tweaked the balancing on both of these Titans. We’ll continue to watch player feedback and address as needed.
Pilot Changes:
- Anti-Titan and Grenadier weapons once again restore ammo when embarking into your Titan.
- Rebalanced Amped LMGs .
Last Titan Standing:
- Fixed an issue with bad start spawns on Exoplanet.
- Fixed an issue that was causing round 1 to start while people were still connecting.
Menus:
- Fixed an issue with camos that would result in players not being able to clear the "NEW" message.
Last but not least…You can now play Private Match Solo!

these devs are amazing!

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I will purchase this game after I install CoD: Infinite Warfare. :D

BF1? I will wait till there are a few local dedicated servers first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.