Dental services in Johor

plexxor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, like to check if there are reliable & affordable dental clinics in Johor, preferably near to City Square. Thanks!

kuehteow

Reaction score
I went to tiew & Partner dental clinic. You can google their location as i believe they have a few branches. (The one i went to is at Bukit Indah) I know that they provide dental services for corporate level. If you join the member, the standard dental charges are pretty affordable comparing to Singapore.

drsubaru

Reaction score
I went to tiew & Partner dental clinic. You can google their location as i believe they have a few branches. (The one i went to is at Bukit Indah) I know that they provide dental services for corporate level. If you join the member, the standard dental charges are pretty affordable comparing to Singapore.

I agree, yearly check etc, whole family go with kids etc

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unfortunately only 1 branch at Bukit Indah, most are scattered around selangor
http://www.tiewdental.com/branches

may i know how much less compared to SG dental?
do you mean one some be their member before we can use their dental services?

joo koontz

Reaction score
I have been going to Amim Dental Surgery for the past 4 years. His clinic used to be located at Plaza Seni (across City Square JB) however since last year have moved to Menara Landmark (same building with Double Tree Hilton).

He's very skillful as he has been treating my son's crumpled and stacked permanent teeth (from X-ray photo) and trying his best so my son doesn't need to wear braces. So far I'm satisfied as just last one stumbling block (to have one right upper tooth moves forward). As for me, 2 months ago I had wisdom tooth surgery and the next day my gum didn't swollen.

I'm just a satisfied customer of him nothing more.

His clinic closed on Friday and Sunday. You need to come early on Saturday as usually people starts to take queue number from 9 am.

kuehteow

Reaction score
unfortunately only 1 branch at Bukit Indah, most are scattered around selangor
http://www.tiewdental.com/branches

may i know how much less compared to SG dental?
do you mean one some be their member before we can use their dental services?

Didnt realized that they are the only branch in JB. I had a hard time finding a clinic that make tooth bracket.

Not need to be member, you can just walk in and pay as public rate.

If i remember correctly, i was quoted 120RM to do all the standard polishing, filling and cleansing. (Cant remember whether that is a public or member rate though).

I was making a set of bracket and it cost around 200RM and I think i go for the member price around 30-40RM and the price comes out to be about 140-150RM after member discount.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! that's a good price but i don't think i head there just for standard polishing, filling and cleansing. after all at most 2 such trips annually.

Didnt realized that they are the only branch in JB. I had a hard time finding a clinic that make tooth bracket.

If i remember correctly, i was quoted 120RM to do all the standard polishing, filling and cleansing. (Cant remember whether that is a public or member rate though).

I was making a set of bracket and it cost around 200RM and I think i go for the member price around 30-40RM and the price comes out to be about 140-150RM after member discount.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

skill ok ?

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Is rm90 for polishing and cleaning, consider cheap?

prices from mount Austin dentists

kuehteow

Reaction score
skill ok ?

I only went there once to make the mould so hard to comment at the moment. But since they specialize in corporate client, i assume that it can't be that bad after all.

Anyway, scheduling to do my root canal next March and i was quoted for the price of 1.2K ringgit for the complete standard 3 sessions. Was quoted around 1.2 - 1.5K to do it in Singapore. The price difference is just too big to get it done in Singapore.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only went there once to make the mould so hard to comment at the moment. But since they specialize in corporate client, i assume that it can't be that bad after all.

Anyway, scheduling to do my root canal next March and i was quoted for the price of 1.2K ringgit for the complete standard 3 sessions. Was quoted around 1.2 - 1.5K to do it in Singapore. The price difference is just too big to get it done in Singapore.

noramlly i go bkk for dental
ok will give JB a try
go for whitening testing

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For non urgent cases, I would prefer going to sg polyclinic for cleaning, scaling and polishing. Sgd$40+ per visit. Only downside is the long wait time, usually 6 mths in adv for appt, and now mostly oral health therapists doing the job after the dentist do a routine checkup before the procedure.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.