Is iPhone 7plus 32GB enough?

yoonsijin

Banned
Reaction score
Was wondering shd u buy the 32GB or 128GB? 32GB is cheaper but dunno is it enough. I only use FB, instagram and surfing, not a frequent photo taker

Last edited:

PetPet

Reaction score
I have 32.
I hardly play games.
I am a frequent photo taker. I have iCloud Photo Library enabled.

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much music/videos you put in your phone?

if not much, then can survive on 32gb..

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been using various iPhone models with the minimum storage capacity all these years. So far, I don't see myself running out of storage since I rarely take photos and videos and gaming on my iPhones. Currently, I have about 40 apps and 30 mp3 on my 16GB SE and left with 7GB storage.

Having say that, having some extra storage for buffer would be good coz one will never knows when that storage is needed. Like going on a overseas vacation and the camera malfunction. the iPhone comes in handy with some extra storage.

It depends very much on the user's styles; will you be taking and storing the photos and videos, storing all music and gaming apps or like me who store the few essential apps and seldom take photos and video? Only the user knows.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Was wondering shd u buy the 32GB or 128GB? 32GB is cheaper but dunno is it enough. I only use FB, instagram and surfing, not a frequent photo taker

For me not enough, my iPhone 6s Plus 128GB now left with about 10GB. My photos and videos took up about 40-50GB, the rest is apps and games. I only have about like 20+ songs in my iPhone 6s Plus, but that's okay cause I am using Note7 as my MP3 player.

Im glad that Apple releases 256GB for iPhone 7 Plus, if they didn't, upgrade to iPhone 7 Plus also no use, my phone still will stuck with 10GB left as I am intending to transfer every single thing into the new iPhone 7 Plus which I am getting in December. Hopefully the stocks will come by then and I can survive with my current 6s Plus for 1 month.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For me not enough, my iPhone 6s Plus 128GB now left with about 10GB. My photos and videos took up about 40-50GB, the rest is apps and games. I only have about like 20+ songs in my iPhone 6s Plus, but that's okay cause I am using Note7 as my MP3 player.

Im glad that Apple releases 256GB for iPhone 7 Plus, if they didn't, upgrade to iPhone 7 Plus also no use, my phone still will stuck with 10GB left as I am intending to transfer every single thing into the new iPhone 7 Plus which I am getting in December. Hopefully the stocks will come by then and I can survive with my current 6s Plus for 1 month.

That is because you have poor storage management skill.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
That is because you have poor storage management skill.

nah, I changed iphone every year, every year I also back up and restore into my new phone.

so lets say if I have a photo taken in 2014, I back up my and restore every year I change iphone, i still have it.

even my photos from 2013 now I still have in my iphone 6s plus lol

ska13a

Reaction score
I have 32.
I hardly play games.
I am a frequent photo taker. I have iCloud Photo Library enabled.

what if multiple device use same apple id with icloud storage purchase.
trying to mitigate the contacts parts, unless contacts dont enable on cloud but phone backup contacts wont be included right?

revogsx

Reaction score
for me, each apple device should have its own iCloud account, less problem on sync and less confusion.

the only sharing part is the iTunes/App store acoount.

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
for me, each apple device should have its own iCloud account, less problem on sync and less confusion.

the only sharing part is the iTunes/App store acoount.

Apple should provide 5gb extra for every Apple device you own

So if you have iMac iPad and iPhone you should get 15GB
Since Apple is profit driven it will never happen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.