Samsung Galaxy S8: Huat Ah! Will This "8" Bring Samsung Fortune?

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
LG one of the few brands left for removable battery...they do have some new models which are non removable battery ones

having a hard time to find ones with removable battery and decided to go with LG :s12:

didn't know now still got removable battery phones

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe samsung will recycle note 7 screen on s8.

unlikely if rumors is true , to get buyers back they have to make a big change , that being said , note 7 wacom screen probably worth a lot , maybe value of 400 plus

The screen is going to be a new screen, based on the current rumours.

There will be no physical buttons at the front, all touch-based buttons.

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The screen is going to be a new screen, based on the current rumours.

There will be no physical buttons at the front, all touch-based buttons.

when I changed to Sony Xperia, my frenz who are samsung fans said they will never use soft key home button. but when S8 rumours have soft key home button , they all start praising it

tjrsasea

Reaction score
when I changed to Sony Xperia, my frenz who are samsung fans said they will never use soft key home button. but when S8 rumours have soft key home button , they all start praising it

Touched based does not necessarily mean on screen buttons. Might be either solid state button like the iphone7 or capacitive buttons

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Samsung guy... but this may be the phone to look forward to....

Today I decided not to re-contract for other phone but convert my line to Non-contract SIM plan so that come April hopefully can recontract for S8 :D

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Samsung guy... but this may be the phone to look forward to....

Today I decided not to re-contract for other phone but convert my line to Non-contract SIM plan so that come April hopefully can recontract for S8 :D

Even without earphones jack???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.