High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me i need 128gb.

Always record hd video and pics

Media wise music n dramas

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if take a lot of photos just download google photos. they have an option to delete photos from camera roll once it's uploaded to the cloud.

PetPet

Reaction score
I've got iCloud Photo Library enabled.
Took a couple of 4K Videos today for my project.
Here's it doing its thing.

RuwR0mq.png

Last edited:

bersaLobangSG

Reaction score
The New file system had about 28GB free. If didn't activate iCloud photo, should have ard 22GB to use. Should be ok.

tec_geek

Reaction score
If you don’t have much content that you want to bring with you 32GB is just fine although much recommended to get the 128GB.

Some people in countries that have large or unlimited amount of 3G/4G data say the US, can get the lower tier storage for their iPhone and rely heavily on streaming content.

Stream Apple Music, not needing to download. Using iCloud Photo Library and optimizing the storage. Using iCloud Drive or future Files app in iOS11 to access documents.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, not enough for me.

Both my iPhone 7 and 7 Plus 256GB.
Same goes to my iPad Pro 9.7 as well. :D

bersaLobangSG

Reaction score
Me itchy hand and bought a 16GB SE to see whether I can survive on it...

Ans: No.... left 5GB but omit out ard 2 to 3 core apps not installed on my phone...

Anyone wanna take up the challenge? I am reverting back to 64GB.

Maladala

Reaction score
Was wondering shd u buy the 32GB or 128GB? 32GB is cheaper but dunno is it enough. I only use FB, instagram and surfing, not a frequent photo taker

For long term wise, 128gb might be a better option! Easier to resell too since more people will be looking at that option

chris888222

Reaction score
Currently still using a 16GB 6s as my primary device cos I gave the iPhone 7 to my mom. Didn’t install facebook, using the web version. Using iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Drive to store documents. No games. Tweetbot, instagram, fb messenger and reddit for social. Some productivity apps. ProTube for YouTube. Spotify premium with about 15 songs downloaded. Left with about 2GB free space.

I’d say if you use cloud storage, maybe 32GB is enough? I don’t feel overly constrained at the moment but having more is definitely nice.

ashhong

Reaction score
my whatsapp alone is more than 2gb

but nowadays many of the apps are huge. for example, microsoft outlook, word, ppt. on average each of them is about 200mb.

bersaLobangSG

Reaction score
my whatsapp alone is more than 2gb

but nowadays many of the apps are huge. for example, microsoft outlook, word, ppt. on average each of them is about 200mb.

It really depend on what you are using. If you are using iPhone 5s or SE, the size of the app is smaller. Example Facebook is 200+mb on SE. 300+mb on iPhone 6s, 7.

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score
Well I have 1k+ photos and videos on iCloud photo library and Google photos, I stream Spotify and Apple music and I have no qualms with using a 32GB iPhone.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

I don't get what u mean. Normally if I delete photos in iphone it will also get deleted in iCloud as well. How do I make the photos stay at iCloud while not at my phone to save phone storage?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.