Official February 2017 BTO

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Punggol
Punggol_zpsiolyf42g.jpg

Plot to the north has excellent sea views and reasonably close to LRT and the learning corridor. It is about estimated to be 2 junctions away from the upcoming Punggol North MRT station.

The other plot closer to Lorong Halus is nearer to the LRT and polyclinic (Oasis Terraces). Units facing Lorong Halus will get excellent unblock views.

Woodlands
Woodlands_zpskq0peixm.jpg

This plot should be priced competitively as it is not exactly near the MRT (3 bus stops away from MRT). However, Woodlands mart is nearby if you need to buy some stuff.

This plot is surrounded by HDB blocks, so the best units will be those facing 786A MSCP.

Clementi
Clementi_zpsup4v4s8k.jpg

Being close a fire station may be noisy for some units in this plot. However, you are sure to get a fast fire truck if your home is on fire.

There is a Chinese temple and youth mission building nearby. Units facing Sungei Ulu Pandan and the industrial zone will have better views and N/NE winds.

Tampines
Tampines_zpsinoaxnit.jpg

Drove passed this area couple of times. Good site if you are driving as it connects easily to main roads and highway, public transportation might be tricky (buses 118, 69, 293 serves this area).

If you like greenery, there's a neighborhood park nearby. This plot should be priced lower for those having a budget but wants to have a home in Tampines.

Last edited:

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clementi
Clementi_zpsup4v4s8k.jpg

Being close a fire station may be noisy for some units in this plot. However, you are sure to get a fast fire truck if your home is on fire.

There is a Chinese temple and youth mission building nearby. Units facing Sungei Ulu Pandan and the industrial zone will have better views and NW winds.

lol fast fire truck. :s13: I actually like the EM there but way out of budget. Think I am inclined for Clementi BTO.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol fast fire truck. :s13: I actually like the EM there but way out of budget. Think I am inclined for Clementi BTO.

Prices in Clementi will be a premium but probably more affordable for this plot.

iphone1s

Reaction score
If this bto for kallang fails. I will go for either clementi or punggol. This current punggol one is heading for sobf. Paying a premium for nothing. Sucky location

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
if my bedok fails . i will try punggol waterfront living . my retirement home

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if my bedok fails . i will try punggol waterfront living . my retirement home

If I'm not wrong, this will be the last 'beside the sea' plot for Punggol. The rest are behind Coney island which will be beside Serangoon reservoir (behind the dams) facing the sea.

This plot is also closest to Punggol point and the beach.

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, this will be the last 'beside the sea' plot for Punggol. The rest are behind Coney island which will be beside Serangoon reservoir (behind the dams) facing the sea.

But isn't the view for north plot full of Malaysian shipyards?

Where do you think Punggol north MRT will be at?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But isn't the view for north plot full of Malaysian shipyards?

Where do you think Punggol north MRT will be at?

Punggol North MRT will serve the learning corridor. My guess is slight south of the current Punggol fishing pond (below Serangoon west dam).

Somewhere 1.415949, 103.912156 (1°24'57.4"N 103°54'43.8"E).

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i am considering between waterway sunrise and this feb bto, just behind the latter.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i a considering between this facing lor halus BTO and waterway sunrise 1.

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score

sounds really good. like a poor mans sentosa cove. I already can see myself waking up to sea views everyday. lol

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The sea view will likely be reserved for the 5rm and 4rm =:p

sorry, thought you were referring to sunrise.
the north plot has an excellent view,but it also facing those malaysian industries too?got chances of explosion if something goes wrong?

even not,how about the smoke and fumes?

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just for some info, for punggol site: opp is msia and there are incinerators and heavy industries there..

I strongly suggest those interested to go during the day and night to check out the smell and any fumes that might be carried over by the wind.. :)

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry, thought you were referring to sunrise.
the north plot has an excellent view,but it also facing those malaysian industries too?got chances of explosion if something goes wrong?

even not,how about the smoke and fumes?

just for some info, for punggol site: opp is msia and there are incinerators and heavy industries there..

I strongly suggest those interested to go during the day and night to check out the smell and any fumes that might be carried over by the wind.. :)

Pasir Gudang is an industrial port.

To each his own I guess. I've jogged past there couple of times to Coney island.

There are people fishing by the beaches for many years as far as I can remember. Pulau Ubin is even nearer to Pasir Gudang. A friend staying in Punggol doesn't encounter funny smell.

I will do what Expert suggested by going there to have a smell for yourself :s13:.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have just checked the master plan.

It seems that there will be an additional plot reserved for residential buildings to the right of this sea front plot. In other words, this may not be the very last 'beside the sea' plot.

That means residential zone will likely go all the way into outward bound Singapore reception centre towards Punggol jetty.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.