Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Ludwig

Reaction score
Yes, all Xperia smartphones come with the LED notification. =:p

You may not notice its existence as it is flush in with the front face plate of the phone.

Thanks for the quick reply. As my dad particularly wanna have this function, having come from a Note 3 user.

So i supposed the light is located on the top left corner of the screen?

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. As my dad particularly wanna have this function, having come from a Note 3 user.

So i supposed the light is located on the top left corner of the screen?

Yes, you are right.

Japanese are more precise in their design so that is the beauty that the led is flush in with the front face plate instead of the ugly led hole on the face plate. =:p

Ludwig

Reaction score
Yes, you are right.

Japanese are more precise in their design so that is the beauty that the led is flush in with the front face plate instead of the ugly led hole on the face plate. =:p

Thank you. I can finally "sell" this phone to my dad. Now to scout for a good deal.
So far, i have seen $500 as the lowest price for a BNIB set from mobile shops.

Any other better price than this?

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I can finally "sell" this phone to my dad. Now to scout for a good deal.
So far, i have seen $500 as the lowest price for a BNIB set from mobile shops.

Any other better price than this?

Saw some mobile shop posting in Carousell at $468, you might want to check out Carousell.

I am selling my almost 3 month old XA Ultra to upgrade to XZ. =:p

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any user facing insufficient memory? Wanted to to install some apps but not enuff memory. Read online android 6 allows external sd card to be "adopted" as internal memory. But not sure now to do it. Pls sic.

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so confused..this is dual sim(2tray) & micro sd card(dedicate slot) or dual sim + dual sim or micro sd card?

omelet

Reaction score
so confused..this is dual sim(2tray) & micro sd card(dedicate slot) or dual sim + dual sim or micro sd card?

Dual sim + dedicated microsd slot...
Which means you can use both SIMs slot and microsd card at the same time...

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any user facing insufficient memory? Wanted to to install some apps but not enuff memory. Read online android 6 allows external sd card to be "adopted" as internal memory. But not sure now to do it. Pls sic.

sony disabled this feature...

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ukiake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Qoo10: http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Search/Default.aspx?keyword=sony xa ultra

I'm considering getting this phone next but I'm a little concerned about the bloatware issue. After system update and everything after unboxing, how much of the internal storage is there left?
Haven got the phone yet.. Should be tomorrow getting.. I saw u on another thread on worst phone...i though u got xa ultra when u mention about bloatware

Sent from Sony E5553 using GAGT

ukiake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have this problem?

when talking on phone the other party hear ECHO of them self talking
and when restart phone bluetooth auto ON

demon76

Reaction score
Got this phone but having problem with the small internal storage after update. Can't install anything at all. How to survived with this phone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.