Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Recommendations

leonard87

Reaction score
HI guys, anyone got any feedback on Bose Soundsport Wireless? I had a Jaybird x2 but the battery like i think is lesser than 6 hours and its wire casing actually teared..so i was thinking to get a new wireless to use it with my iphone 7

ym901s

Reaction score
I have the H7. Quite decent. Vocal and separation. But no keep case to go with it. Sensor volume knob takes some time to learn to control but once you get the hang of it its fine. Got mine at Decibels, great boss to chat with. I learn abit from talking to him

Where is Decibels?

ym901s

Reaction score
I tried the Onkyo W800BT at ISSE yesterday, won my "most impressive gear" aware.

The bass is amazing and just right, the present is there but not overpowering. For a true wireless earphones, it's the first one that I tried that can play for extended period without losing connection between the left and right sides. Granted that this is played in a room with 10+ bluetooth connections in the air, that's fantastic to me.

Right earpiece can be used as a bluetooth earpiece, that's a bonus to me.

Only complaints that I have (and they are minor nitpicking complaints) are that the mids and highs are VERY SLIGHTLY recessed.

But given that these are true wireless IEMs that are source independent, this is a MUST-BUY for me.

Luckily my colleague is in Japan this week, so I quickly ask her to hoot one for me if she saw it there.

Where did you audition the W800BT?

bitwise

Reaction score
Ah a quick question... why is this headphone (from Qoo10) too cheap...

Marshall Major II Wireless S$66.80

Is it possible it is not authentic?

kiddykong

Reaction score
backbeat pro undisputed bang for buck, a lot of features too can go google, good enough if not fussy

if want higher quality audio go for sony

tcchuin

Reaction score
those planning to get mdr1000x overseas can consider getting it from lazada malaysia. The best deal that I got 2 weeks ago was rm1.4k after discount.

oohmygod

Reaction score
Can teach how to get it to rm 1.4k? and how you get it to deliver to SG

those planning to get mdr1000x overseas can consider getting it from lazada malaysia. The best deal that I got 2 weeks ago was rm1.4k after discount.

Last edited:

Greent

Reaction score
Is 299 USD, i think you typo error.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Wireless...dp/B01CQXGM5K/

Order Summary
Items: SGD 453.12
Shipping & handling: SGD 16.75
Free Shipping: -SGD 16.75
Total before tax: SGD 453.12
Estimated tax to be collected: SGD 0.00
Import Fees Deposit SGD 32.90
Order total: SGD 486.02

Still need to pay GST 7% > $400 SGD

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Is 299 USD, i think you typo error.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Wireless...dp/B01CQXGM5K/

Order Summary
Items: SGD 453.12
Shipping & handling: SGD 16.75
Free Shipping: -SGD 16.75
Total before tax: SGD 453.12
Estimated tax to be collected: SGD 0.00
Import Fees Deposit SGD 32.90
Order total: SGD 486.02

Still need to pay GST 7% > $400 SGD

Nope. It was USD199.99. I know because I bought the viridian blue one.

Well actually it is USD194.99 for me because I use the gift card voucher.

yijuchoo

Reaction score
Went to ConnectIT to test out the headphones. The auntie so nice. Introduced me the 100abn, I feel its already very good for me. Not too much of noise cancelling as you still can hear some voices but background noises are cancelled out. Also tested the 1000x and bose 35. Nice to have but I feel don't have the need as to me its not too much of difference in sound, comfortability yes its much better than 100abn. Anyway, going to purchase the 100abn. Thanks guys for the suggestions :)

robertgl

Reaction score
Tried both headphones and choose the Sony as the sound quality is better. Sony loses out to Bose in terms of simultaneous connection to 2 Bluetooth devices.

I am a Newbie to headphone. Comparing Bose QC35 vs Song MX1000. Have being reading reviews on the internet and mostly are saying Sony is better?

I use it for general music and watching movies, any Seniors can advice which one to choose better the 2?

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tempted to get the qc35. How much is it retailing at Sg?

boompipi

Reaction score
Tried both headphones and choose the Sony as the sound quality is better. Sony loses out to Bose in terms of simultaneous connection to 2 Bluetooth devices.

At least Sony 1000x can still use when the battery goes out. I think QC35 no batt = no music.

GegeV2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only see lazada malaysia is about sgd535 now.

If get from Japan is sgd525, before tax refund (about 8%)

correct me if im wrong!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.