[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
One of my comm kitty is having this kinda hacking after the feeder fed her. Will she be ok or shd i trap her for a trip to vet? Dun wan to stress her out unnecessarily.:(

Sometimes my area cats do that also. Its like coughing due to flu or cough out furballs. See if she does that everyday or not

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Thx Expert, CSH, luloos n CatLuVer. Will let the feeder know to keep monitoring the kitty first b4 sending her to the vet.

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Its all due to a particular race who stay at rental block and like to keep cats. But very irresponsible owners.

Haiz... these ppl probably know there are feeders like yrself out there that they can take advantage of to feed their kitties, bring the kitties for neutering foc and send to the vet if the kitties are sick...little do they know the feeders most often than not have to bear the food cost, trapping cost n vet bills out of their own pockets de...and these costs are not cheap leh...:(

Last edited:

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haiz... these ppl probably know there are feeders like yrself out there that they can take advantage of to feed their kitties, bring the kitties for neutering foc and send to the vet if the kitties are sick...little do they know the feeders most often than not have to bear the food cost, trapping cost n vet bills out of their own pockets de...and these costs are not cheap leh...:(

The rental blk is opp of where I stay. Many cats abandoned below. Then another 10 roaming up the block. So far by talking to residents I have identified 2 houses with 20+ cats each, 3 houses with 10+ cats each. Emailed cws with the details. The mediator said she herself is over exhausted working with many town councils.

Unless they can come and talk, things going to be very difficult :(

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
The rental blk is opp of where I stay. Many cats abandoned below. Then another 10 roaming up the block. So far by talking to residents I have identified 2 houses with 20+ cats each, 3 houses with 10+ cats each. Emailed cws with the details. The mediator said she herself is over exhausted working with many town councils.

O dear....:eek::eek:

ChoiSeungHyun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wow 20cats per house? arent there any regulations against this kind of people?

Sent from 一天晚上 二人上床 三更半夜 四脚朝天 五指乱摸 溜来溜去 去叉进去 拔不出来 久久一次 十分爽快 using GAGT

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Girl girl sank her fangs into my skin...ouch ouch ouch!:s13::s13:
05D3CC1B-A0DB-4D33-9056-C4D3DB0244C5.jpg

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meow meow feeling very shiok after i tickle it's chin area.
jhg6yd.jpg

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Introducing 2 of our comm furbabies...:D

This is sweet mummy girl... recently someone asked if he could 'take' her... i rejected and told him he has to follow CWS adoption guideline, he never returned... Told the feeder I dun wan this to be a 5min impulse on his part and later if he abandon her we won't be able to find her le.
97D78507-BE1E-4099-92FD-3DFCDF6D1A63.jpg

Next up Poppy boy... he is a very playful n curious boy...has got the gentlest meow among the kitties. Never fail to melt my heart de...
I gave him this name cos' he literally popped up from no where de.:s13:
CDC2AC01-EC83-4726-A57D-BA9F28D4D4B7.jpg

LOVE them to bits! :love::love:

Last edited:

ChoiSeungHyun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Introducing 2 of our comm furbabies...:D

This is sweet mummy girl... recently someone asked if he could 'take' her... i rejected and told him he has to follow CWS adoption guideline, he never returned... Told the feeder I dun wan this to be a 5min impulse on his part and later if he abandon her we won't be able to find her le.
97D78507-BE1E-4099-92FD-3DFCDF6D1A63.jpg

Next up Poppy boy... he is a very playful n curious boy...has got the gentlest meow among the kitties. Never fail to melt my heart de...
I gave him this name cos' he literally popped up from no where de.:s13:
CDC2AC01-EC83-4726-A57D-BA9F28D4D4B7.jpg

LOVE them to bits! :love::love:
:s13: meow meow can teleport one can suddenly appear then suddely disappear :D

Sent from 一天晚上 二人上床 三更半夜 四脚朝天 五指乱摸 溜来溜去 去叉进去 拔不出来 久久一次 十分爽快 using GAGT

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15319152_10155515239994278_5126587311438716437_n.jpg

Got a new scratch pad for Macy...but she seem ignoring it and still go scratch on our slippers next to it. :s22::s13::s13:=:p

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Need some opinion on can cat food🤓
Stumbled upon this Fussie Cat brand cat food, wonder if it is a better choice over the Premium brand ones we are feeding our comm kitties now, as the feeder has been feeding them with this Premium brand de. Thot to add some variety to their cat food as baby,
one of the comm kitty, seems to turn her nose up sometimes and not eating much. Tried to feed her the Fussie Cat food and she seems to enjoy it.😂

What we are presently feeding:
19158885-024C-4824-9D48-4429B5818ECE.jpg

Fussie Cat food we thot to get for them:
6AB5E61B-1D12-43E2-8687-DB088CF03B3E.jpg

They have 3 types, Red Label, Premium and Super Premium.
The Red Label listed water as the 1st ingredient then tuna followed by boneless/skinless chicken. Crude protein 9.5%
The Premium listed Tuna as 1st ingredient then water followed by boneless chicken Crude Protein 12%
The Super Premium listed boneless chicken then water Crude Protein 11%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.