Samsung Galaxy S8: Huat Ah! Will This "8" Bring Samsung Fortune?

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-samsungs-galaxy-s8-rumored-sport-bezel-free-design-and-virtual-home-button

From article:
According to the latest rumors, the upcoming Galaxy S8 will sport an all-screen, bezel-free design that's even more extreme than the Xiaomi Mi MIX. To achieve this all-screen design, the Galaxy S8 will supposedly have wraparound displays all over.

In addition, reports also say that Samsung will implement a virtual home button to allow for the all-screen design.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
iz0XsrX.jpg

If this is really s8e, I think it's really v beautiful :o the design is amazing

However i wish they would further improve on their software because it is quite laggy when I open many apps or 10browsers on hwz. Typing and it's not as responsive :s22:

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
iz0XsrX.jpg

If this is really s8e, I think it's really v beautiful :o the design is amazing

However i wish they would further improve on their software because it is quite laggy when I open many apps or 10browsers on hwz. Typing and it's not as responsive :s22:

sorry but this is very ugly.

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Beast mode as in it overclocks and I hope they have done enough homework on that mode. Honestly, Samsung phones are very good but I really scared of the Note 7 issue which caused so much grief to me and my soul.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Beast mode as in it overclocks and I hope they have done enough homework on that mode. Honestly, Samsung phones are very good but I really scared of the Note 7 issue which caused so much grief to me and my soul.

I believe Samsung has learnt their lesson

They are now extra careful with the upcoming S8 and planning for a comeback with the S8

For the Note 8 (or whatever name they want to call it), it will be powered by LG battery as Samsung has signed a deal with LG to use their LG battery in future Samsung phones (not for S8, though)

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Honestly, they should make a bracket for the lens which they gave out free to the Note 7 early adopters. Now I can't use the 2 lenses on my S7 Edge. The Note 7 casing is slightly wider and much longer than the S7 Edge. Zzzz...There wasn't a proper closure to the issue though.

walkofwinners

Reaction score
Honestly, they should make a bracket for the lens which they gave out free to the Note 7 early adopters. Now I can't use the 2 lenses on my S7 Edge. The Note 7 casing is slightly wider and much longer than the S7 Edge. Zzzz...There wasn't a proper closure to the issue though.

Weren't those lens free? Just throw away la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.