Moto Z Play

condition_zero

Reaction score
I got the White Z Play with crimson nylon style shell and white battery mod. Currently waiting for the Nilkin H+ Pro screen proctector to ship and my friend's bringing back my Incipio Co-Molded Bumper from the USA.

weeza77

Reaction score
I got the White Z Play with crimson nylon style shell and white battery mod. Currently waiting for the Nilkin H+ Pro screen proctector to ship and my friend's bringing back my Incipio Co-Molded Bumper from the USA.

Care to explain what the white battery mod is all about?

Anybody know how to add the screenshot quick settings icon?

condition_zero

Reaction score
Care to explain what the white battery mod is all about?

Anybody know how to add the screenshot quick settings icon?

It's the Incipio off grid power pack mod that snaps behind your z play and charges it. Gives you another 2200mah of battery power

prelude

Reaction score
Anyone wants Verizon bumper case for your Moto Z Play? Can pm me. Friend traveling to USA and will be back end of this month. Choice of black or transparent.

prelude

Reaction score

You should ask him to help get you the Z Play bumper while there. Can protect your Z Play and use the mod at the same time

weeza77

Reaction score
Is there even LED notification? I thought there isn't one

Sorry, must be my eyes playing tricks on me.
But at that moment when I switched on the phone in total darkness that I thought I saw the led flashing... must be in sleepy mode then..

prelude

Reaction score
Sorry, must be my eyes playing tricks on me.
But at that moment when I switched on the phone in total darkness that I thought I saw the led flashing... must be in sleepy mode then..

I've read elsewhere that people see the light in the speaker area. Think they may have hidden an LED inside there.

weeza77

Reaction score
I've read elsewhere that people see the light in the speaker area. Think they may have hidden an LED inside there.

Funny thats where I thought I saw the led light came from. But I have tried to replicate by switching off/on the phone but saw no led light..

bullfrog

Banned
Reaction score
I bought my Z play with the optical zoom mod bundle for 499USD on Amazon during black Friday.
Yes.. I know the zoom mod has bad rep everywhere, but its still pretty useful /decent.
Below is yesterday's fireworks taken with the mod at Promenade.

Sent from under a rock using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.