What game have you clocked the most hours on?

nimrod_39

Reaction score
Witcher 2, Dragon Age 1/3 and D3(??????? - unbelievable considering how much i hated on this game aiaaa)

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Battlefield: Vietnam, in my younger days. IMHO, the best Battlefield game.

Then, the tanks felt so weighty and each fire of the main gun gave powerful punchy feedback. Nowadays, Battlefield tanks feel so light weight. Running over bumpy deformed terrain can throw the tank off balance. Firing main gun feels like nothing. The movement control is also horrible with oversteer.

playground

Reaction score
World of Warcraft, since 2006. Don't know the exact no. of hours, probably don't want to either :s13:

xArchangelSGE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Healin

Master Member
Reaction score
WOW at at least 5k hours and then Dota followed by Dota2 bah.

I have every class at lvl 80 and raid geared for WOW when I quit. I raid on 4 chars a week and PUG on the rest. Time sink LOLx.

Edit: most of them from BC era :D

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the moment, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is the longest game I ever played on PC so far. 555 hours. :s13:

Initially, it was Counter-Strike: Global Offensive which clocked around 235 hours.

Colourless

Reaction score
Granado espada, aion, tera, ffxiv. Mainly grinding on mmorpgs.

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.