[OFFICIAL] 回家 Home Truly, Debuts 10 January 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

Ottoke

Reaction score
NOTE 1: Be sure to bookmark this thread as it will be moved to the TV Mania section 1 week after the broadcast.
NOTE 2: Kindly avoid posting spoilers. If you want to, please embed the SPOILER TAG.
NOTE 3: Thread will be moved to EDMW near premiere date.

Total eps: 20
Encore timeslot: Every Mon - Fri, 8am

15894751_10154421701830345_2503225035590671539_n.jpg

Cast
Zhang Zhenhuan as Su Dongbo
Hong Ling as Zheng Ruozhi
Pierre Png as Hong Jianfeng
Chen Shucheng as Hong Shan
Hong Huifang as Lian-jie
Rayson Tan as Peng Dayu
Priscelia Chan as Ah Xiang
Mei Xin as Hong Jing'en
Cavin Soh as Bao Weibin
Adele Wong as Bi Qilin
Li Wenhai as Su Shengquan

Theme Song
只怕不够时间看你白头 by Eman Lam

Sub-theme Song
至死不渝 by Eman Lam

Synopsis (English)
Comprising the stories of 3 simple individuals, Going Home tells the poignant tale of how 3 hearts find their belonging: a naivete finds love with a gold digger, a vagrant finds his long-lost family, and a childless couple spread their love through fostering.

Synopsis (Chinese)
TBD

Preceded by: 大英雄 Hero
Followed by: 梦想程式 Dream Coder

Last edited:

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
Typical mediacock, every year the same, 1 old man hoping his family can reunite, and the old man always played by either chen shu cheng or zhu hou ren

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Typical mediacock, every year the same, 1 old man hoping his family can reunite, and the old man always played by either chen shu cheng or zhu hou ren

my exact thoughts!! knn how many times mediacock repeat this bloody formula already... every year also the same family reunion ****

it really baffles me when people keep critcizing tvb dramas. i've watched 4 dramas back to back this yr so far, and every single one has a unique storyline, strong characters and numerous plot twist & surprises crafted in. and people are still complaining and criticizing :s8:

the one which really produce super sloppy, lazy and extremely repeatitive show is mediacock ... i see the trailers dun feel like watching alr

* the 4 tvb dramas i watched - 城寨英雄,律政强人,幕后玩家 & 致命复活

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.