Nintendo Switch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since there are many repeated questions asked in this thread, I decided to insert an FAQ here. Please send me a PM if you have Q&A that you will like to post here to help other new players.

1. How come it shows "Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country. Thank you for your interest in Nintendo eShop." when I try to visit eshop on my switch.
A: eshop is tied to your Nintendo account. Change your Nintendo account country to one of the following to visit eshop, you can change unlimited number of times as long as you do not have credit balance in your account. https://accounts.nintendo.com/ Japan, U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia are a few of the more popular shops depending on the prices of the games.

Last edited:

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like 199 and 249 pounds at the moment.

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on the games good or not. Nintendo hasn't been making good games recently.

bryanljh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on the games good or not. Nintendo hasn't been making good games recently.

Got this
zelda-breath-of-the-wild.jpg

_eMuu_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got what else other den zelda?

mayb wait for more games first.

haliotis81

Reaction score
Wait and see how!!! Nintendo is never good in console making and third party support. Currently many developers are supporting it because it's new and up and coming. But if the console don't sell,they will just drop or cancel. Like Wii u. The pricing is important also. Currently with Ps4 xbox one, it's hard to beat it with the pricing and game library. Nintendo switch is just a newer version of their handheld. I feel the battery will be a factor to it's success. What switch is doing is similar to a android tablet. They are just bring more hardcore video gaming on the go. :)

bryanljh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait and see how!!! Nintendo is never good in console making and third party support. Currently many developers are supporting it because it's new and up and coming. But if the console don't sell,they will just drop or cancel. Like Wii u. The pricing is important also. Currently with Ps4 xbox one, it's hard to beat it with the pricing and game library. Nintendo switch is just a newer version of their handheld. I feel the battery will be a factor to it's success. What switch is doing is similar to a android tablet. They are just bring more hardcore video gaming on the go. :)

yeah switch is not really a console this time. Since it is a handheld I feel it will have more success.

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely there will be 3rd party AAA game titles for it. I hope so. Now they testing market with skyrim for it although it's an old game

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
with de short battery life, is more a console that can be removed, instead of a handheld that can be docked.... :(

it's for cases where u play a gan cheong game then suddenly want to lao sai.... then u can bring it to de toilet to continue playing... :o

Shinji Hue

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with de short battery life, is more a console that can be removed, instead of a handheld that can be docked.... :(

it's for cases where u play a gan cheong game then suddenly want to lao sai.... then u can bring it to de toilet to continue playing... :o
Busy Pai la... When u boss fight, can grab it and cont boss fight in toilet.

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to come out. I just placed a preorder with tog although retail price has not been announced.

Rumor has it that it will come with tegra x1 chip. Too bad not the newer x2 version.

With so many disappointments in the gaming industry u still dare to preorder ah. Siao

Later end up like no mens sky :s13:

Shinji Hue

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With so many disappointments in the gaming industry u still dare to preorder ah. Siao

Later end up like no mens sky :s13:
ok la. Nintendo got staples that have always been exclusive.
Mario series, smash bros, Zelda and on 3DS there are bravely default, fire emblem, pokemon.

if u enjoy these games, then Switch wouldn't go wrong.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would wait for it as 2nd batch production, so far see the battery life is a cons.

Anyway got wiiu le.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.