Lenovo Yoga Book

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

stjoe1

Reaction score
Gd to know...now is to make myself go sls (transaparent skin if there is such...else, carbonfiber liao)...kinda lazy to move(and with the tablet)

Just did skin pasting at sls level 4 .. Paid $32 ($16 per side), chose the transparent type .. Carbon type more expensive $19 per side.. Results got marks and some bubbles which will go away within one week according to the shop .. Let's see if it is true ..

tko0Ksf.jpg

rzx4DOt.jpg

Last edited:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just did skin pasting at sls level 4 .. Paid $32 ($16 per side), chose the transparent type .. Carbon type more expensive $19 per side.. Results got marks and some bubbles which will go away within one week according to the shop .. Let's see if it is true ..

tko0Ksf.jpg

rzx4DOt.jpg
Looks gd...are the edge/side cover as well?
now its really to move my butt.
Any lvl 4 at sls would b fine right?

Last edited:

stjoe1

Reaction score
I did the pasting at sls level 4, if u go up using escalator turn right a bit then turn left, go straight through the alley, you will see the big shop selling screen protectors and skins .. Dun know what unit number ..

Btw, all the marks and bubbles gone .. So now looks nice ..

8EJDYo9.jpg

g2OUT4A.jpg

Last edited:

mdhazrin

Reaction score
I did the pasting at sls level 4, if u go up using escalator turn right a bit then turn left, go straight through the alley, you will see the big shop selling screen protectors and skins .. Dun know what unit number ..

Btw, all the marks and bubbles gone .. So now looks nice ..

8EJDYo9.jpg

g2OUT4A.jpg

Hi. Thanks for the images.

Possible to show the edges?

stjoe1

Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for the images.

Possible to show the edges?

Edge/side is not covered with the skin .. They pasted the skin bigger than the yoga book surface then using cutter to trim excess skin .. Initially I though they will custom cut the skin first then paste on the unit.

Actually quite risky if the person not used to do this as could scratch/cut the unit .. The one who did mine said she had done skinning for 4 yoga books including mine ..

stjoe1

Reaction score
tried to change the pen refill with zebra refill which has the same size but apparently cannot work properly ...

the pen will start drawing the lines even just hovering on the pad .. it seems that Lenovo uses special pen refill and we have get it from them ..

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
managed to move my butt to sls
choose another store (likely as price is differ)
1. choose a pearl transparent skin (matt)...stil observing the bubbles will disappear
2. paste anti radiation SP

will share more after the bubbles disappear to see if it works

five0sg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm keen on getting this. Can I just check, for those holding the Android version, is there a file manager pre-installed? Thank you in advance for your clarifications!

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm keen on getting this. Can I just check, for those holding the Android version, is there a file manager pre-installed? Thank you in advance for your clarifications!
There is a preinstalled one

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
managed to move my butt to sls
choose another store (likely as price is differ)
1. choose a pearl transparent skin (matt)...stil observing the bubbles will disappear
2. paste anti radiation SP

will share more after the bubbles disappear to see if it works
Ok..after 1 week, all bubbles are gone :)
I paid S$16 (for FRONT & BACK)
The edges are not covered
Store number 04-77

Edit. I accidentally "cut" the skin and small peel in the center :(

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
just wondering. anyone here have the android version, and use it for digital art as a hobby? aka manga drawing?

dingdung

Reaction score
I was able to install whatsapp by downloading the app via whatsapp/android website. Couldnt install from playstore due to compatibility issue. But so far it works well on my yoga book.

Another question, how about using whatsapp ? Not the chrome web ver. I mean with sim card should have a phone number and creat an account for whatsapp. Thanks

Last edited:

phiber

Master Member
Reaction score
I have the Windows LTE version.. got sick of playing with it..
overall feel is not bad but i am thinking of letting it go.

Anyone keen please pm me! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.