ISDN Holdings *Official* (SGX:I07)

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today got toto 4mil prize...
n00bish moi went to buy 2 sets - anyhow ones...
hope to tio n huat big big!!!

02 14 22 24 36 46
03 08 19 24 31 48

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EH. MOD.
WHY I GOT THIS ** FEELING DAT THE WHOLE SSI ONLY U N ME HAVE STAKE IN THIS STOCK AH?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
EH. MOD.
WHY I GOT THIS ** FEELING DAT THE WHOLE SSI ONLY U N ME HAVE STAKE IN THIS STOCK AH?

Other than some rarely seen member ya just the 2 of us. Doesn't matter as Long as got Huat jiu Ho.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just had a look at recent big purchases by different groups, mostly bought it at 18c and 21c last year in August and March.

My average is 21c so not much worries.

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just had a look at recent big purchases by different groups, mostly bought it at 18c and 21c last year in August and March.

My average is 21c so not much worries.

fug.
i tio undercut by mod...
moi price @ 0.22 siol...

normally dis groups are hungry or not?
penny no x2, they buey kum-wan ones, rite?
so 0.18 goto 0.36...
0.21 goto 0.42...
got chance?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
fug.
i tio undercut by mod...
moi price @ 0.22 siol...

normally dis groups are hungry or not?
penny no x2, they buey kum-wan ones, rite?
so 0.18 goto 0.36...
0.21 goto 0.42...
got chance?

All I know is, they won't be buying last August if they anticipate bad business ahead. Of course we only buy when we expect gains right?
Those I mentioned buying are substantial shareholders.

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All I know is, they won't be buying last August if they anticipate bad business ahead. Of course we only buy when we expect gains right?
Those I mentioned buying are substantial shareholders.

hannor hannor...
hmm... moi see last time they chiong to 1.28 wor... :s22:
siao ones...

larksen

Reaction score
announcing the hk ipo stuff? Wait for news lor, I'm not insider. :)

The share price dropped before the halt... suspicious sia...
Press release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Public tranche shares of SGX Main Board ISDN Holdings Limited’s
dual-primary-listing on Hong Kong main bourse more than
1800 times oversubscribed

Singapore, 11January 2017 – SGX Main Board listed ISDN Holdings Limited’s (“ISDN”
together the “Group”), an integrated solutions provider for diverse industries, has received
robust demand for the public tranche of its shares, which are being offered as part of the
Group’s dual primary listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
Limited (“SEHK”).

A total of 40 million new shares (“Offer Shares”) are to be issued at a price of HK$1.25 per
share, of which initially 36 million were offered by way of private placement (“Placing”), and
initially 4 million shares (“Initial Public Offer Shares”) were offered to the public in Hong
Kong (“Public Offer”). Due to the oversubscription of Public Offer, the final number of Offer
Shares allocated to the Public Offer and the Placing is 20 million shares and 20 million
shares respectively.

This Public Offer was more than 1800 times of the Initial Public Offer Shares at the
close of applications.

Mr Teo Cher Koon, ISDN Managing Director and President said, “I am very pleased to see
the degree of support for our listing in Hong Kong. We are hopeful the enlarged shareholding
base and increased profile will provides us with an excellent opportunity to further enhance
the Group’s profile internationally.”

The listing is expected to generate net proceeds of approximately S$7.0 million, which will
be used for the repayment of bank loans and general working capital.
ISDN’s shares are expected to begin trading on SEHK on Thursday 12 January 2017, under
the stock code 1656.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.