[OFFICIAL] 回家 Home Truly, Debuts 10 January 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

mirukuboi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
回家 is brought to you by:

tBn7ZTIJClTzi.gif

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see the cast i already want to yawn.

As much as I like Hong Ling I felt she is not ready for female lead role. Need much more experience at least a few supporting female lead roles first.

This drama probably will be saved by the acting of Chen Shucheng. Kinda feel bad for him, his drama characters always surrounded with mostly medicore actors.

fannylai

Banned
Reaction score
Wah Hong ling is the only main actress in this drama. Looks like MediaCorp is giving her a lot of opportunity. Hopefully the rating will not flop. This show some more broadcast on cny period leh!

Last edited:

VeryHot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you think this show is bad, the next one after this called Dream Coder is even worse....

qwertytweety

Reaction score

As much as I like Hong Ling I felt she is not ready for female lead role. Need much more experience at least a few supporting female lead roles first.

This drama probably will be saved by the acting of Chen Shucheng. Kinda feel bad for him, his drama characters always surrounded with mostly medicore actors.

why is zhangzhenhuan the first lead and not chenshucheng:s11::s11::s11:

Reaction score
Typical mediacock, every year the same, 1 old man hoping his family can reunite, and the old man always played by either chen shu cheng or zhu hou ren

No leh usually CNY come they will show comedy funny drama

this year kinda different...:( which in fact I don't like it....

a bit too seriously ....CNY and holiday period they should show comedy drama de.

in fact that last Drama don't feel is really comedy drama.

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score

I think she only got the role because the role is a half thai half chinese and whole mediacock only she is. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.