[OFFICIAL] 回家 Home Truly, Debuts 10 January 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From a light hearted drama Dakota to this heavy drama

Cannot take it man

mata_hippo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this actress got act before in some shows i think... her acting that time cmi... like some ginna reading from essay...

now also same style...

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
Sibei jialat show, the scriptwriter name also never see before, newbie is it

dexterkim

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milf nice ass

NjxlqAh.gif

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hong ling is 1.6m tall. Is considered average. Zhang zhenghuan is 1.84m. Is quite tall.

For my height. Hong ling height is good for me.
1.6m ok leh but in this show look so short. And she shouldn't tie hair..Make her face even more squarish.

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi sai? Just met the gal and swear will not let her go hungry again?

And the scene that she gave money to the old woman is sibeh outdated plot! Thought I'm watching hk 80s drama lol
I think she is 许配 to him one. Just now that Dayu got say next time when she married to Sg and work in the lelong, she will get to eat a lot of fish. Just that they haven't show it nia

Sent from Cold Storage using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.