Mass Effect: Andromeda

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No don't think it was a secret. Not when it was an open recruitment with hundreds if not thousands of personnel involved. Plus construction of the Nexus and Arks cannot be kept secret for so long.

And I think the Andromeda Initiative started as far back as after ME1 and through MEs but launched post ME2. Timeline wise: between ME1 and ME2 is 2 years. And between ME2 and ME3 is 6 months. Probably all pushed by Shepard since he is in this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ7tGg_JIZg

Edit: the Andromeda Initiative launches just after the ME2 Arrival DLC conclusion - which is basically about the prelude to the Reaper Invasion in ME3.

So the Andromeda Initiative might be an emergency way of saving humanity and other alien races in the event that the Reapers could not be defeated and the Milky Way was purged of sentient life.

Commander Shepard really persuaded someone high-up to come up with the ambitious plan. :s13:

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think for all version. standard..deluxe and super deluxe

get another 10% from origin access..woohoo

I checked yesterday. There is no promotion for this game on Origin.

The Standard Edition is still S$69.90.

Do you have a screenshot?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked yesterday. There is no promotion for this game on Origin.

The Standard Edition is still S$69.90.

Do you have a screenshot?

it was a pricing error. we were too slow. the offer was removed by 3pm our time.

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Combat seems to be similar to ME3 .. And was wondering how big is the world.. bigger than Witcher 3?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.