SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can current NSF apply for UniSim PT programmes now or needs to wait till ORD first then start to apply? Tks!

Should be can. Some of them start their courses straight after ORD. Some even special. They start their course during their NS period (aka before ORD). Not sure how they manage to do that. Maybe their NS vocation is kinda "slack" like those 9-5 working hour, so they decide to apply during NS and got in. The day when they collect their pink IC and shout "ORD LO!", they already completed first year and preparing for their second year in unisim. Save time :s13:

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be can. Some of them start their courses straight after ORD. Some even special. They start their course during their NS period (aka before ORD). Not sure how they manage to do that. Maybe their NS vocation is kinda "slack" like those 9-5 working hour, so they decide to apply during NS and got in. The day when they collect their pink IC and shout "ORD LO!", they already completed first year and preparing for their second year in unisim. Save time :s13:

Ya I regret, last time during NS cld have applied for PT degree and do, can save lots of time..

haoKRR

Reaction score
Thank. Cos my coy need time table so they can apply for me to go off work earlier
No problem. Bet everyone is waiting for it too

I am applying for unisim finance 2017 batch! any fellow batchies?

Applying now, so I guess you are in for the July intake?

Ya I regret, last time during NS cld have applied for PT degree and do, can save lots of time..

Time to make it up then!
All of us(the males)only realize it after ORD. You are not the only one..
Anyway, 活到老,学到老

Yup you need to get more than 75%, don't worry it''s not very hard, some of the questions repeat from the trial test.

Ok, will try my best.
Thanks choo

Last edited:

Vexed Spirit

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm applying for unisim part time degree in marketing, Jul 2017 intake. Is anyone applying for it too? :)

Hhoney

Reaction score
Applying for pt Accountancy July 17 intake.

GPA borderline 3.0 What are my chances in getting in? :s22:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Applying for pt Accountancy July 17 intake.

GPA borderline 3.0 What are my chances in getting in? :s22:
think gpa is somewhere irrelevant for most courses in pt unisim bah..if never get,most likely is not enough slot bah.. really is depend le.i went in unisim HR with gpa less than 2.5 lol

BUT den, since we are moving towards becoming a local uni, maybe more stricter now

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I think PT programme still look at the "2 years working experience" requirement ?

haoKRR

Reaction score
I think PT programme still look at the "2 years working experience" requirement ?

I second that..

I received it last night too! But it says membership card instead of student card. Is it the same thing?

Received?
Delivered to you?

How will we get our student card? Any info that we can find on the student portal or something?

dustypixie

Reaction score
I second that..

Received?
Delivered to you?

How will we get our student card? Any info that we can find on the student portal or something?

It was in my mail box. I'm not sure if that is the student card though. It says member card.

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hi I'm checking for my friend who is keen in UniSIM part time programmes.

Is the application for several courses of PT programmes same as full time which is under 1 application or have to apply separately?
TIA! 😀

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm checking for my friend who is keen in UniSIM part time programmes.

Is the application for several courses of PT programmes same as full time which is under 1 application or have to apply separately?
TIA! 😀
can only apply for one if i remember correctly

tetat_ic

Reaction score
Hello UniSIM schoolmates. Anyone has any materials relating to FIN383 (Financial Technologies and Innovation), and FIN353 (Portfolio Management) to share? Please kindly PM me. I'm happy to share some of my other module materials with you if I have as well. Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.