PRABufp.jpg

gXTlH1U.jpg

qSFXPQg.jpg

ZqXmbZB.jpg

Le9lNJc.jpg

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pledged last week, got the most basic Mustang package since there was a sale. Optimization needs work, but no problem with that, just gonna play ED for now while I wait patiently.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pledged last week, got the most basic Mustang package since there was a sale. Optimization needs work, but no problem with that, just gonna play ED for now while I wait patiently.

congrats on your pledge but erm, not really a sale. CIG 'sale' are all misnomers. otherwise could have just found us instead since we still have packages with both games, unless you're not interested in the single player mode. (our packages have more value for money)

what's your handle? maybe can fly a few rounds of VS or PS together.

Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes 10 char.

Wah, share your rig spec pls. What kind of frames you getting?

My GTX 970 died already... But even before it died, could barely hit 30 fps on low settings with motion blur off... That was on 2.4 though, not sure if there has been any improvements

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, share your rig spec pls. What kind of frames you getting?

My GTX 970 died already... But even before it died, could barely hit 30 fps on low settings with motion blur off... That was on 2.4 though, not sure if there has been any improvements

depends on where which part of the game you tested. PU is always laggy since the optimized netcode has not yet been released and there are no local servers yet.

AC is ok, can get decent FPS.

SM is also very laggy so is ok to test out but ping will be very high.

strangely last night was in PU and surprisingly was fairly smooth for me, but suspect because instance was not full. it did start to lag when we entered a mission with many players and spawned many pirates.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends on where which part of the game you tested. PU is always laggy since the optimized netcode has not yet been released and there are no local servers yet.

AC is ok, can get decent FPS.

SM is also very laggy so is ok to test out but ping will be very high.

strangely last night was in PU and surprisingly was fairly smooth for me, but suspect because instance was not full. it did start to lag when we entered a mission with many players and spawned many pirates.

Hmm, I see, no rush getting my card replaced then.

OlympicDreamer

Reaction score
I read and watched some of the stuff (too much stuff...), but I am still confused.

I am not interested in dogfighting and stuff, I just wanna do non-fighting stuff and play in a group. Can anot?

Is there any non-fighting role?

If I become inactive over a long period of time (decide to take a long gaming break), there's a chance my ship will be stolen?

If I pm you for the code, the in game credit is permanent anot?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read and watched some of the stuff (too much stuff...), but I am still confused.

I am not interested in dogfighting and stuff, I just wanna do non-fighting stuff and play in a group. Can anot?

Is there any non-fighting role?
yes there are plenty like:
racing. salvage. repair. refuel. exploration. research & science. hospitality. trading and hauling of cargo (smuggling even), mining / refining. even growing of crops but that's very advanced gameplay.

If I become inactive over a long period of time (decide to take a long gaming break), there's a chance my ship will be stolen?
most ships are not stored persistently in the online game universe. meaning they will be 'saved' when you go offline and no one can steal them when you are offline. Though you may need to go to certain designated areas to 'save' before going offline. if you decide to suddenly go 'offline' in non-designated areas, your ship may remain in the game-universe for a certain amount of time and remain open to attack / capture.

some larger / capital ships may be persistent in the game universe and the above may not apply to such ships.

If I pm you for the code, the in game credit is permanent anot?
not sure what you mean by permanent but it will be in your account until you decide to use it.

do note: the game is far from complete. still very alpha. has plenty of bugs. and may still be another year or more away from completion. if in doubt, do not pledge. but if you are interested or want to learn more about the game feel free to ask here (we may not have all the answers but we try) or join our discord and ask more.

Last edited:

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
is this game already open to public? Do i need to buy a package to play beta? Or still at alpha now?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this game already open to public? Do i need to buy a package to play beta? Or still at alpha now?

you mean open alpha / beta? there has been some free weekend or free flight weeks last year, but those are not regular nor can we predict when CIG announces them. have to wait for them to announce.

if you purchase a package the alpha and all test servers are immediately available to you. note it is still buggy, laggy, broken, crashes alot, etc. and not hardware optimized. we also have limited legacy packages. if u are really interested and want to join a group of like minded folks, can PM me.

but we still have fun in it.
9ybo1Ax.jpg

FNJyLjQ.jpg

ZWwGBKZ.jpg

Last edited:

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
you mean open alpha / beta? there has been some free weekend or free flight weeks last year, but those are not regular nor can we predict when CIG announces them. have to wait for them to announce.

if you purchase a package the alpha and all test servers are immediately available to you. note it is still buggy, laggy, broken, crashes alot, etc. and not hardware optimized. we also have limited legacy packages. if u are really interested and want to join a group of like minded folks, can PM me.

but we still have fun in it.

Thanks!

I was looking at the constellation andromeda ship package.. That was such a sexy ship.. I read some details and was wondering.. should i wait for 3.0? Will the ship price goes up if hit 3.0? Man.. so hesitating..

Also if i buy and play now.. will i be able to explore the space with this ship on current 2.6?

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I was looking at the constellation andromeda ship package.. That was such a sexy ship.. I read some details and was wondering.. should i wait for 3.0? Will the ship price goes up if hit 3.0? Man.. so hesitating..

Also if i buy and play now.. will i be able to explore the space with this ship on current 2.6?

Connie_Exterior_5.jpeg

'good looking' I fully agree. was the first pledge i made many years ago even before the concept images were available. :)

as to whether you should pledge now or later - after so many years it really depends on your level of patience and tolerance to early access / games in open-development. like i said, it is still very alpha, and probably will continue to be in the same state for 2017. personally i think the MMO portion will be stable in 2018 or even later. but the first episode of the single player should be out sooner (hopefully)

edit: alternatively wait for a free fly week and give the game a test run. then decide if you want to commit. do note we do not know when the next free fly week will happen. these events are not frequent.

prices have actually gone up early last year for basic packages (as well as currency exchange rates). and if you want to commit for something like the constellation, we recommend you discuss more with us in our discord (see link in my signature) since it is a significant amount of your hard earned money. And remember, larger or more expensive does not mean better or uber. there is no 'best' ship.
edit2: and everything (other than your basic package) can be earned in-game.

and yes we can explore our ships in-game and do some limited missions now, but the PU is very laggy and CTD do occur. 3.0 will have the netcode improvements but that is a long way off.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.