Huawei Mediapad M3

jess_sy

Reaction score
Any news on whether it is coming to Singapore?

img_con_en_rmd_tablet2.png

daewood

Reaction score
i am going in jb city square or danga mall to try to find this weekend, hopefully there's available stock ;)

daewood

Reaction score
Sorry out of stock. Got to make 100rm deposit. I put ytd n today arrive. If u need help I can assist

The deposit put at which huawei shop? is it at danga bay shopping mall? or at any hp shop? please advise, dun wish to make a waste trip down :(

johnwang89

Reaction score
The deposit put at which huawei shop? is it at danga bay shopping mall? or at any hp shop? please advise, dun wish to make a waste trip down :(

Don't buy from hp shop, get from retail huawei authorized. My friend got a hp shop and is being rooted so pls avoid. I got friend in jb that's selling it. I can pm u his hp no and u WhatsApp him

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does he ship to Singapore or ? Interested. Can pm me?

Don't buy from hp shop, get from retail huawei authorized. My friend got a hp shop and is being rooted so pls avoid. I got friend in jb that's selling it. I can pm u his hp no and u WhatsApp him

daewood

Reaction score

can u give me his contact? i whatsapp to him. Where is the location in JB?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.