Copying slow mo

oubtDsI.jpg

Really jin swee and poisonous

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I posted the first post? Haha!

Anywhere we can get these Grand Seiko at good prices in SG OR anywhere in Japan?

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
这款的机芯如果是Zenith代造的。。。用$2500修复或者还算。。。“公道”。。。
可惜不是。

Zenith 比 Tag heuer 好?
所以不值得修复?

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AyuReady said:
I think similar but advantage is this FC mic is better design for this purpose, Giap directly onto the watch

I had another app call Hairspring I think also very good for its cost

Any side by side comparison of data between Hairspring, FC and Timegrapher Machine?

mpcdude

Reaction score
I posted the first post? Haha!

Anywhere we can get these Grand Seiko at good prices in SG OR anywhere in Japan?

Just bought a Snowflake from Omicronwatch.jp last week. Very good and professional service. Emails were prompt and efficient. You can email him to ask for a slightly better discount. I've had almost 20 back and fro emails with the owner Masahiro-San and they were all pleasant. Pleasure to deal with him. Delivery took 3 days from Japan.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Snowflake from Omicronwatch.jp last week. Very good and professional service. Emails were prompt and efficient. You can email him to ask for a slightly better discount. I've had almost 20 back and fro emails with the owner Masahiro-San and they were all pleasant. Pleasure to deal with him. Delivery took 3 days from Japan.

Price?
7k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.