Do you have a horrible mother in law ( wife side)

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That was quick. Your ex wife did not try reconciliation ?

She cannot manage her mum. Cos she only child. Moreover the mum sold her unit and stay with us. Mind you, we did not take a single cent from her for our house.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She cannot manage her mum. Cos she only child. Moreover the mum sold her unit and stay with us. Mind you, we did not take a single cent from her for our house.

Sad story.
Hope you feeling ok now.

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
Even sweeping and mopping she got 1001 reason to fault me.. until the daughter have to ask her go out.. but soon ex mil know the daughter trying to help moi.. then refused to go out..

Haiz.. it was a 6 mths torture..

Are you one of those 上门女婿? So jiak lak have to do so much household chores?

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind mil the son/dotter must be very mummy boy/girl.

Mummy boy/girl is the main recipe for disaster. In fact I learnt one thing: before u decide to marry a girl, look at the mum/dad. She'll prolly be a chip off the old block. Mine sway sway take after the bad tempered dad.

Last edited:

shizuka_b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Like this your ex wife destined to be BBFA.

Eddedd

Reaction score
Mine ar, ROM that day during dinner treat she openly say to my wife "以后就要粗茶淡饭了”, wtf?

Then she want my wife to go back msia do some Chinese traditional stuff for wedding on a Sunday, then I want to bring wifey to a housewarming on Saturday, also say cannot. Din even clash with her plans then a quarrel follows.

First day move in to new flat, come my place to hang red banner knn I don't believe in such stuff one lor, if let her stay in dunno will bring altar in Bo.

Now not really on talking terms, can siam I siam far far

Sent from Nokia 8855 using GAGT

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mummy boy/girl is the main recipe for disaster. In fact I learnt one thing: before u decide to marry a girl, look at the mum/dad. She'll prolly be a chip off the old block. Mine sway sway take after the bad tempered dad.

Same can be said for the guy as well.. quite a few of my friends met horrible mils with mummy boy husbands.

Dun they ever understand that their new family is and should be prioritized? It's like what edmw likes to say, wife/hubby can divorce, mum is here to stay. Then better not get married, stay single and fug ur mum better.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parents-in-law are very good to me. They treat me like their own children.

happy.milk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same can be said for the guy as well.. quite a few of my friends met horrible mils with mummy boy husbands.

Dun they ever understand that their new family is and should be prioritized? It's like what edmw likes to say, wife/hubby can divorce, mum is here to stay. Then better not get married, stay single and fug ur mum better.

:s13:

Sent from Milk Aunt using GAGT

prawnyhead

Master Member
Reaction score
Talking about MIL, how much ang bao do u guys give your MIL during cny?
Or do u give gifts only

Grimz79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super naggy type of mil is very annoying, especially little little thing will make into a big deal. Say certain things/instructions must say like 4-5 times on repeat.

Example: Our baby standing X meters away from tv, she said cannot too close to tv, got radiation, move her back 10-15cm then she is ok with it. Like that little distance is gonna make a difference. Okayyyyyyy....:s22:

Then comment about the way you take care of the baby as if it is her own baby and as long as you don't do it the way she does it, like carrying the baby a certain way, high chance she will comment and tell you to hold baby her way because safer, because baby will feel more comfy etc. :s8:

She generally means well but holy shiet it is enough to drive any sane man up the wall.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.