Citibank SMRT Card

frustrateddude

Reaction score

jazzman80

Master Member
Reaction score
5% SMRT$ is awarded for transactions of $50 and above. 3% SMRT$ is awarded for transactions less than $50.Get 0.3% less smrt$ if you spend less than $600 per month.
Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions made at Sheng Siong only. 2% Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions of $50 and above. 1% Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions of $20 to less than $50. Other Citi Rebate terms and conditions apply.

thanks guys.

but i am still confused on the SMRT$ as well as citi rebate part.
so for example if my transaction at sheng siong is $20 and < $600 monthly expenses, meaning i enjoy 2.7% SMRT$? and 1% citi rebate?
sorry i am new and don't know how to calculate.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.

but i am still confused on the SMRT$ as well as citi rebate part.
so for example if my transaction at sheng siong is $20 and < $600 monthly expenses, meaning i enjoy 2.7% SMRT$? and 1% citi rebate?
sorry i am new and don't know how to calculate.

Yes. Calculation seems correct.

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
I hav prob on my recent statement..
Statement shown i have $20.xx citi dollar,
Expiring soon , and i forgot to redeem.prob is i dunnoe how this $20 appear and when i earn it..
I dun mind the point expiring,they deduct of the citidollar and now become i owe back the bank about $8 dollar...
Asking them for explanation and it took more than 2weeks they said still investigate....

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have learnt it this few months ago.

Is this cap reset during card anniversary or calender?

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Still has another 4-5 months to reach my anniversary.

Last edited:

Verbatin

Reaction score
is payment at AXS station via Citi bill for town council entitled to the 4.7-5%??

chelsea78

Reaction score
Can I get SMRT$ if I link my nets flashpay card using auto topup?
I see from Citi website that you will only get rewards if you link a Ezlink and auto topup using Ez reload.

luvalist

Reaction score
I hav prob on my recent statement..
Statement shown i have $20.xx citi dollar,
Expiring soon , and i forgot to redeem.prob is i dunnoe how this $20 appear and when i earn it..
I dun mind the point expiring,they deduct of the citidollar and now become i owe back the bank about $8 dollar...
Asking them for explanation and it took more than 2weeks they said still investigate....

It happened to me a couple of time. My SMRT$ became negative after their adjustments on my expired SMRT$. Iirc, my Citi Div also had negative before.

Just get them to reverse it first. They can go investigate how ever long it may take.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Update on Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card

Changes to the issuance of SMRT$ and SMRT Rewards Vouchers on Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card

We wish to inform you of a change affecting the issuance of SMRT$ on your Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card which will take effect from
7 February 2017. The changes are set out in the Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Cardmember's Agreement available at www.citibank.com.sg/smrt.

For your easy reference a summary of the changes is set out below.

With effect from your next Qualifying Period commencing on or after
7 February 2017, the amount of SMRT$ that can be accumulated on your Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card during any Qualifying Period will be increased from 280 SMRT$ to 600 SMRT$. For clarity, the maximum SMRT$ that you may accumulate during your current Qualifying Period that commenced before 7 February 2017 shall be 280 SMRT$. For the purpose of this clause, a "Qualifying Period" is defined as the 12 month period commencing from (i) the date your Card is issued; or (ii) the date of the statement of account in the month your Card account is renewed.

We are also pleased to inform that from 7 February 2017, you will soon be able to enjoy more savings on online shopping, fast food & cinemas, and redeem your SMRT$ for cash rebate! For more info: www.citibank.com.sg/smrt

SMRT$ is offered and provided solely by Citibank Singapore Limited. Thank you for your continued support for the Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card. We hope to continue delighting you in the coming years.

Click here for the revised Cardmember's Agreement.
http://www.citibank.com.sg/global_d..._Platinum_Visa_Cardmembers_Agreement_feb7.pdf

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If unable to hit $600 for the month, will the rebate be 0.3 % or 0.3 lesser than the rebate shown?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.