Speed Camera Flash

nfshp253

Reaction score
Exactly, everyday at that speed camera I get annoyed because some people slow down to 65km/h and they take forever to get back up to speed. 1st lane hoggers... :s22:

ColourPicture

Reaction score
Wah, i was chionging at night ma, i also don't know which highway i hit alrdy. And i seldom use those 2 highways so don't know speed limit. Don't flame me la. :s22:

Anyway happy cny guys, thanks for the replies. I was flashed in the butt. My lane only got van in front of me, behind very far away. Hopefully is opposite lane cause more cars there.

lidocaine

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me on TPE always drive at 80...Max 85...Young boy scared to speed later kena flash...Max 90 there unless got road works

lidocaine

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, i was chionging at night ma, i also don't know which highway i hit alrdy. And i seldom use those 2 highways so don't know speed limit. Don't flame me la. :s22:

Anyway happy cny guys, thanks for the replies. I was flashed in the butt. My lane only got van in front of me, behind very far away. Hopefully is opposite lane cause more cars there.

Any love letter?

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually the best way to regulate and maintain smooth traffic speed before the speed camera is to increase to 110km/hr on the 90km/hr road. So that kuku drivers still able to drive normally to 90km/hr once they drive past the camera.

nfshp253

Reaction score
Best way to avoid speeding fines is to use Waze, or not speed. The latter's boring but safe :s13:

nasho77

Reaction score
But i was honestly below the speed limit

Wah guys, i also just thiok, it was the camera on SLE in-between Woodlands Ave 12 and Upper Thomson .. i was driving 80-84KM/h and the flash set of. I normally go below 80km/h, this time swayed a little over 80km/h. Clearly many signs showing 90Km/h speed limit along this stretch. Cant be so sway right, Is it normally a warning?a fine?how many points?

But its quite outrageous as i am below the 90km/h speed limit and yet got flashed. And i straight rush back to search this situation on HardwareZone and stumbled upon this forum.

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah guys, i also just thiok, it was the camera on SLE in-between Woodlands Ave 12 and Upper Thomson .. i was driving 80-84KM/h and the flash set of. I normally go below 80km/h, this time swayed a little over 80km/h. Clearly many signs showing 90Km/h speed limit along this stretch. Cant be so sway right, Is it normally a warning?a fine?how many points?

But its quite outrageous as i am below the 90km/h speed limit and yet got flashed. And i straight rush back to search this situation on HardwareZone and stumbled upon this forum.

I drove past there yesterday and tio flashed as well. I was sure i was below speed limit. My conscience is clear and have trust that govt will not send me love letter. :p

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday ubering one golf also damn hiong poke my butt, then try over take from left... see SLE camera suddenly brake to 70 nia, while I 85 over take him...

Seriously?

Let's not talk about the Civic on BKE as well :s13:

itedino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun ask la. no point u regret now. just wait for letter if have

zensushi

Reaction score
Seen the camera flashed many times (I take the SLE from/to Woodlands often).

So far, no letters for me. & I drive between 80-90 km/h past those speed cameras.

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was travelling on BKE or SLE from Woodlands come down. Approaching camera I slowed, but once past camera it flashed. If not wrong one is 80kmh the other is 90kmh. Immediately checked speedometer needle is on 80 ley. Is it I kena or opposite lane? Cause opposite lane many cars. If is me, the camera so qiang meh, I think max I also between 80-85 only. Cannot sleep la now. :( 5kmh above is fine and demerit points how much? Someone put my mind at ease please. Haha.

On BKE or SLE? Anyway both is 90KM/Hr. You go 80 safe. Should be opp lane kanna.

can sleep well liao.

cheeselump

Reaction score
Strangely i just drove past Speed cam from SLE towards city before upp thomson rd exit. It flashed my butt and i was probably the fastest car at that point, but i was like 50m in front of the speed cam liao, not directly beside it, there were a few cars behind me.

I can swear by my life that my speedo was exactly on the 90kmph mark as i watched it throughout.

Anyone got flashed before by that camera but didnt get a letter?

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've set off these new digital speed cams along PIE (lornie road) and AYE (clementi rd) quite few times while travelling ard 80kmh and 90kmh (+/- 5kmh), never kena letter

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.