The Official Football Manager 2017 Thread

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got sign mbappe? i bid 80m monaco still don't wanna let go. scout rating 4 star 1 black star. same as my pulisic

It's silly money for mbappe, I think Monaco will only sell for 90-95m.
young but meh too ex
perhaps you can get him on loan and then try to unsettle

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Crewe, Southend and AFC Liverpool

AFC Liverpool is down below North/South Leagues I believe so unless download those leagues to play, no chance till they got promoted right?

There we can also try City of Liverpool F.C.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Liverpool_F.C.

OMG. Just did a wiki and North/South Leagues are considered Level 6 of currently English Soccer Leagues and both AFC Liverpool and City of Liverpool are plying at Level 11.

Both Crewe and Southend are not down in the North/South Leagues yet :)

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AFC Liverpool is down below North/South Leagues I believe so unless download those leagues to play, no chance till they got promoted right?

There we can also try City of Liverpool F.C.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Liverpool_F.C.

OMG. Just did a wiki and North/South Leagues are considered Level 6 of currently English Soccer Leagues and both AFC Liverpool and City of Liverpool are plying at Level 11.

Both Crewe and Southend are not down in the North/South Leagues yet :)

Yea u need to download the 12 or 20 levels English league database to play afc Liverpool. I tried once, got them up to league 2 then gave up coz started new game. Seriously not easy to play those conference and below teams. I suggested crewe and southend is because I think they are located in or near Liverpool mersyside. Gotta go search for teams in conference that are in Liverpool
Should be fun.

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea u need to download the 12 or 20 levels English league database to play afc Liverpool. I tried once, got them up to league 2 then gave up coz started new game. Seriously not easy to play those conference and below teams. I suggested crewe and southend is because I think they are located in or near Liverpool mersyside. Gotta go search for teams in conference that are in Liverpool
Should be fun.

wiki has these clubs listed as football clubs in merseyside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Merseyside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Football_clubs_in_Merseyside

seems like southport and Tranmere Rovers Football Club are in vanarama national league which are level 5, marine f.c is in northern premier league which is like level 7/8, Prescot Cables Football Club also in 7/8 I think

don't think there's any from Liverpool on national league north and south
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_League_(English_football)#National_League

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL. If I really go download the full 20+ English League and the DB alone could reach more than the current sustainable 125k players?

I usually play top 5 leagues to the current max lowest levels namely England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France (all playable) with Large DB and also include additional from Europe and South America currently loaded around 100k plus players.

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL. If I really go download the full 20+ English League and the DB alone could reach more than the current sustainable 125k players?

I usually play top 5 leagues to the current max lowest levels namely England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France (all playable) with Large DB and also include additional from Europe and South America currently loaded around 100k plus players.

It's 22 levels I believe. There's one that unlocks up to level 22. and a new transfer update with unlock up to level 10.
http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm17-database-england-lower-leagues-to-level-22.html

http://www.fmscout.com/a-thefmeditor-fm17-data-updates-plus-england-lower-leagues.html

oot. I found an interesting 12 Subs db.
http://www.fmscout.com/i-12-substitute-players-fm17-database.html

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a 50% off coupon now for motorsport manager(the F1 manager game) if you own the last 3 FMs. If u are an F1 fan, can check out the game.

Last edited:

karrotguy

Master Member
Reaction score
UPZZZZZZ i know u guys are lazy to post, but pls! this is the game for MANAGERS!

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I playing Stoke City now. In my second season and transfers I made are quite unbelievable!

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017 -- WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE 17.3.0
==============================================================

DATABASE
- Official 17.3.0 Update Database added - including winter transfer window data

STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Fixed rare crash related to qualification play-offs for European competitions in May
- Fixed rare crash when selecting home or away venue preference for Peruvian playoff
- Fixed rare crash during processing
- Fixed divergence warning appearing during a match
- Fixed lag in inbox

COMPETITIONS
- Fixed some players being incorrectly denied English work permit
- Fixed user not being credited with Uruguayan First Division win after winning both Opening and Closing stages
- Fixed incorrect teams being selected for Dutch Cup
- Fixed team not being entered for Portuguese Cup if they had been promoted the previous season
- Fixed Chinese Cup squad registration rules
- Fixed rare issue of first team going on Holiday too early in Holland
- Fixed Nordic nations not having correct time for second nationality in Iceland
- Fixed rare European playoff scheduling issue in certain leagues
- Fixed Slovakian Cup draw issue
- Fixed postponement of matches due to international call ups in France
- Fixed incorrect Belgian clubs qualifying for the Champions League
- Fixed incorrect nations qualifying for the 2019 Asian Cup

GAMEPLAY
- Fixed issue where Scouting Knowledge on players was gained too quickly*
- Improved job opportunities for users starting game at high profile clubs but with low coaching badges & past playing experience
- Fixed loan deals in Scotland not being completed correctly when the Mandatory future fee clause was included in the deal *
- Fixed issue in some Brexit scenarios where UK based players nearing the end of their contracts could not be signed on pre-contracts
- Fixed issue where players were given different star ratings on different pages for the same position
- Fixed World Footballer of the Year award
- Fixed 2nd/3rd places not showing for World Golden Ball award
- Allowed user to apply for international job they have previously rejected
- Fixed incorrect triggering of former staff narrative
- Fixed user incorrectly asked about failure to win a game after multiple woodwork hits in a 2-leg match
- Adjusted youth recruitment upgrades
- Adjusted Northern Irish wage budgets
- Fixed issue of a user being *reported to have completed a language course
- Fixed rare issue where the board would ask you if you'd like to buy the stadium when a stadium purchase was already in progress
- Fixed incorrect competition being referenced in player promise extension inbox item
- Tweaked player responses to ‘What will it take to keep you here?’ conversation options in unhappiness chats
- Clarified player response in unhappiness chats when specific wage demands are made mid-chat
- Fixed issues with buying/expanding of stadiums

UI
- Fixes for a number of kit clashes
- Fixed Body Language and Performance match widgets going missing
- Fixed user being unable to drag players from the bench into their formation by their shirt icons

PRE GAME EDITOR
- Fixed individual crashes for various user submitted files
- Fixed errors on several user submitted files
- Further improvements to validation process

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANCq1Nz.jpg

lj43epM.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.